The Emergence of the Superb Kicking Skill: Sanji vs. the Iron Wall Pearl

Warning: The Author doesn't know very well the One-Piece franchise.

They're currently doing some research on the franchise while completing some chapters. If you feel or realize some moments aren't like the franchise and you are in a dislike state, The Author apologizes. (T-T)

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Wealth, Fame, Power...Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer.

And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!

This is the time known as the Great Pirate Era!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No One POV

After the fight between Hawk-Eye Mihawk and Roronoa Zoro, along with the Male being known as 'The Wind Prince' Y/n, Don Krieg continues his invasion of the Baratie.

"All right! They want to fight too!" Luffy looks while hanging upside down. He pulls himself up while Y/n was holding as he looks at them, "I'm getting fired up!"

Y/n looks a little conflicted. "Hmm? What's wrong?" Luffy notices his new member's expression.

"It's the swordsman, Zoro. He took a nasty hit that'll lead him to a scar on his chest." Luffy realizes what Y/n was talking about.

Towards the battle, Hawk-Eye Mihawk slashed Zoro in the chest, almost killing him, and leaving Zoro with a huge scar on his chest.

"Ah don't worry about it!" Luffy smiles, "Zoro is my swordsman for a reason! Now, let's fight those guys!"

Y/n just smiled and nodded as he had some thoughts about challenging Don Krieg.

"Pops! You promised, okay?" Luffy reminds Zeff about the deal they made. If he handles Don Krieg and his men, he can quit doing chores.

"Couldn't ask for more." Zeff coldly answers, "If you do chores for a year, this place will get messed up."

"All right!" Luffy cheers while Zeff continues to talk as one thing was on his mind. "You said you were going to be King of the Pirates. Are you serious?"

"Yeah, of course! I'll definitely be King of the Pirates!" Zeff smiles at Luffy's answer, "I've come across tons of roughnecks. But you're the first one in a long time who said that so clearly."