Departure! Sea Chef, Wind Prince, and Luffy Travel Together!

Warning: The Author doesn't know very well the One-Piece franchise.

They're currently doing some research on the franchise while completing some chapters. If you feel or realize some moments aren't like the franchise and you are in a dislike state, The Author apologizes. (T-T)

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Wealth, Fame, Power...Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer.

And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!

This is the time known as the Great Pirate Era!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No One POV

"You did it!" Luffy cheers as he hugs Y/n but has his face between their chests. Y/n just chuckles as he pats Luffy.

"Y/n!!" Sanji cries as he pushes Luffy and hugs Y/n. They tried to stand up felt their legs feeling a little weak and kneeled causing Sanji to slip and fall in their chest.

"Oh, sorry Sanji-san." Y/n was apologizing but was confused as he saw Sanji kicking his feet as if he was happy.

"Move chore boy!" Sanji yells as both males start fighting. "I'm the captain here and I'm going be in those!" Luffy points at Y/n's open chest because his top came off by accident.

After expelling the Krieg Pirates, Y/n passed out which accidentally caused a panic. But after Zeff kicked everyone's head, they realized that he was just exhausted from the fight and just needed a nap.

After some time Y/n slowly blinked as he felt something cold on his head but also something heavy on him. He first looked up and saw an ice pack on his head, melting as if that had caused him to wake up. Then came what was on him that was a bit heavy, he looked down a bit and saw that Luffy, whose head was between his chest, gleaming with joy.

"Hey! You're awake! You're awake!!" Luffy cheered as he patted Y/n's chest. Y/n winced a bit at Luffy's loudness while patting his head, "Aww, have I made my captain worry?"

Immediately, in a flash, Sanji kicks Luffy which crashes him to a wall; "You idiot! Can't you see he's recovering!!"

Luffy twitches from the kick while Sanji holds Y/n's hands; "How are you feeling? Do I need to get you anything?" Y/n thinks for a bit but shakes his head, "Nah, I just needed a little nap time. Hadn't that much thrill in a while."