The Greatest Pirate Fleet: Captain Don Krieg

Warning: The Author doesn't know very well the One-Piece franchise.

If you feel like this is making you cringe, gag, discomfy, or not related to the franchise...please know the author is sorry (T-T)

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Wealth, Fame, Power...Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer.

And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!

This is the time known as the Great Pirate Era!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No One POV

"Hey, you damn geezer! I'm the Sous Chef here. What do you mean you no longer need me?!" Sanji is confronted by Zeff and they argue about Sanji being no longer needed for the restaurant ship.

"You often get into trouble with customers. You flare your nostrils the second you see a girl. Or in this case a boy." Zeff explains while pointing out the flirt Sanji did with the male. "You can't even cook a decent meal, so you're dead weight to this restaurant. That's what I said."

"Say that again..." Sanji refuses to believe his cooking is bad. Hearing the other chefs chuckling at him, added fuel to his anger.

"Also, the other cooks steer clear of you..." Zeff added, "So go be a pirate or whatever, and just leave this restaurant already!" Zeff demands Sanji to leave, that he can go and be a pirate or anything he wants.

Sanji refuses to do so. "Say what? If I keep quiet, you just shoot your mouth off, huh? You damn geezer! The rest I could overlook, but I'm not gonna let you trash my cooking! No matter what you say, I'll stay here as a cook! And that's final!"

Angry because his cooking was insulted, Sanji approaches Zeff and holds his collar. "Just what's the meaning of you grabbing the owner by the collar? You idiot!"

Sanji gets easily thrown off to the table where Luffy and the others sat. Thankfully the male catches Sanji in time before he could crash down on the table.

"Damn, you..." Sanji rumbles while he gets put down, "Quit screwing around...No matter how hard you try to kick me out, I'll continue to work here as a cook...until you die!"