Outcome of a Deadly Battle! The Inner Spear!

Warning: The Author doesn't know very well the One-Piece franchise.

They're currently doing some research on the franchise while completing some chapters. If you feel or realize some moments aren't like the franchise and you are in a dislike state, The Author apologizes. (T-T)

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Wealth, Fame, Power...Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer.

And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!

This is the time known as the Great Pirate Era!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No One POV

"Sorry, but I guess your blade is fragile if it's hitting your armor," Y/n commented. "But...I'm getting bored, so I'm going to finish this now."

"Huh?!" Krieg was confused. "This is a big enough foothold." Y/n cracks his neck, "With a foothold this size, I can finish this. I mean, your weapon is broken, it's now just a bomb on a stick."

"A bomb on a stick? So, what of it?" Krieg chuckles, "It's more than enough force to make you my good boy."

"Oh, is that what you think?" Krieg raises his weapon as he points it at Y/n, "Just give up! The moment you disobey, you will be punished!"

Y/n smirks, "Make me."

Krieg attacks Y/n but he escapes by jumping high on the ship. "Over here, big boy!"

"That brat!" Krieg attacks again and Y/n breaks off a chunk of wood and throws it at Krieg. "It's useless!" Krieg yells while using another weapon, burning the wood.

"Just how many built-in weapons does he have?" Sanji comments as Luffy whines, "He's cheating!"

Y/n lands he brings out his sword. This causes many people to shiver as they recall Y/n ever using his sword when he killed one of Krieg's men.

Y/n charges at Krieg who grunted at seeing his enemies coming to them faster than before. He focuses his attention on the sword but sees that the blade wasn't coming out as it was too late for him to react, Y/n punch the side of Krieg's stomach before pulling their legs, making them fall, and stomp on their stomach.