The Most Wicked Man of East Blue, Fish-Man Pirate Arlong

Warning: The Author doesn't know very well the One-Piece franchise.

They're currently doing some research on the franchise while completing some chapters. If you feel or realize some moments aren't like the franchise and you are in a dislike state, The Author apologizes. (T-T)

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Wealth, Fame, Power...Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer.

And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they've ever dared to imagine!

This is the time known as the Great Pirate Era!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No One POV

While at sea, Luffy, Sanji, Yosaku, and Y/n are on their way to where Nami is heading. Luffy yawns as he wakes up from his nap, "The weather's so great!" He then starts looking around, "Is the Grand Line far, far away that way?! Or is it maybe this way?! That way?! This way?! This is so exciting!"

"You're annoying. Sit still, will ya?" Sanji complains as he's been sitting down and enjoying the view before Luffy has woken up.

"Don't be like that." Y/n spoke as he was on top of the ship looking around, plus wanting to feel the breeze. "He now has new members and we now know where the lady is at, so that's further his goal in being at the Grand Line."

"Exactly!!" Luffy stretched as he was now in front of Y/n, squishing their cheeks, "You get it!"

"Get off of him!" Sanji yells as he kicks Luffy off of Y/n.

"Say, Yosaku. Are we almost where Nami is heading?" Y/n asks as Yosaku looks like he's losing his mind, "You guys are soft-minded! Too soft-minded! Don't you get it?! Minute by minute, we're heading right for the infamous Arlong!"

It was almost like Yosaku was remembering what happened before everything that occurred previously; "Big Sis's eyes were glued to Arlong's picture when she saw it! She wasn't her normal self! Big Sis Nami plans to take down Arlong and collect his 20 million Berry bounty! She may already be inside his compound as we speak!"

Luffy yawns, "Well, let's have some food!"
"Yeah!" Sanji agrees as Y/n follows, "I can use some grubs!"

"Are you guys even listening!!" Yosaku yells as his eyes look like they're going to pop out, "Don't tell me you guys never heard of Arlong?!"