Chapter 39 (some smut)

"Really?" she asked, shocked.

"Da," Raven nodded with a mischievous smirk on his lips.

She turned to look at the whole group, "you seriously would like to watch me do that to each of you?"

"Definitely," North nodded with a look on his face that told her just how much he would enjoy it.

"What do you want, Cupcake?" Luke asked as he forced himself to take a step back.

She looked at Gabe and when she only saw excitement she smiled softly, "I want to try."

"Okay," Gabe nodded, "but Trouble," he softly gripped her chin, "you have to be completely honest with us and it is okay if you don't like it."

"I promise," she said softly making him beam.

He stood and she locked her ankles around his back as he carried her back into the house. She saw smiles on everyone else's faces and she smiled.

Gabe entered the basement and carried her over to a toolbox. Pulling open a drawer she gasped seeing the various anal plugs with different colored jewels as well as something else.

"Are those cat tails and cat ears?" she asked confused.

"Da," Raven smirked. "Fun play me and you, Kitten."

"What?" She asked.

"Fur feel soft on skin during play time," he explained. "Just try when ready," he cupped her chin. "Okay if nyet like but try."

"I'll try just not today?" she asked nervously.

"Da," he nodded. "Need be ready first." He kissed her softly, making her relax.

"We're going to start off small then work our way up to larger ones," Sean explained. "But first you have to be completely relaxed, Pookie."

"Raven, let her feel you," Corey smirked.

"Are you not circumcised or something?" she asked before blushing and hiding her face in Gabe's neck making them laugh.

"I have Jacob's ladder, Kitten," Raven said proudly.

"A what?" she looked up bewildered.

Raven smirked as he removed his belt then dropped his pants showing her that he was commando. "This," he said slowly stroking his already hard cock.

"OH MY GOD RAVEN!" She gasped when she saw the multiple piercings along his cock. "Ouch."

"Nyet hurt anymore," he shook his head. "Make lovers feel so good," his voice dropped even lower. "Want feel Kitten?" He took her hand and ran her fingers gently up and down. "Fuck Kitten, keep touching me."

"Imagine how that feels on your sweet pussy," Gabe whispered as he dug his fingers into her hips. "It feels so good inside too."

She let out a soft moan making Raven smirk. "Come feel Kitten," he encouraged seconds before he kissed her again, this time deeper.

Luke slowly trailed his fingers up, raising her shirt with him until he was able to drop it on the floor. He quickly unsnapped her bra and slid it down her arms while placing soft kisses on her skin. "Let go of Gabe Cupcake so we can take your pants off and you can feel Raven," he gently instructed.

"Gabe?" she asked, pulling away from Raven and his warm feeling kisses.

Gabe smirked at her swollen kisses, "Go have fun Trouble, I'm going to fucking pick out your new toy to try." He kissed her softly and gently pushed on her thighs making her release her hold on his waist.

Once her feet were on the ground Luke pulled her leggings down and playfully bit her ass making her squeal in surprise. "Yummy," Luke smirked as he stood.

"Come here Kitten," Raven smiled as he dropped his shirt and sat on the couch.

She looked around and her breath hitched when she saw everyone was naked. She walked over to Raven and giggled when he pulled her onto his lap making her straddle him. He cupped her ass and started making her grind on him. "Oh," she gasped as she wrapped her arms around his neck and felt the piercings rub against her pussy. "Oh Raven," she moaned as he continued to move her.

"Good Kitten," he encouraged digging his fingers into her ass. "So good."

"Raven," She whimpered as she rolled her hips.

"Bite Kitten," he demanded when he felt her lick that spot connecting his neck to his shoulders. She started sucking on it and he groaned feeling her mark him. Growling he moved her faster, "Bite Kitten." She bit down as her body started trembling.

She heard murmurs in the background, but she couldn't focus on it. All she could think of was the way Raven fingers dug into her ass and the tingles shooting through her body from the way his piercings were rubbing her just the right way. She whimpered in need as he licked her skin before gently biting her neck, making sure to claim her for everyone to see.

Feeling a liquid drip on her ass she let out a soft moan, the coolness against her burning skin felt so good. A whimper slipped from her lips as something pressed against her. "Such a good girl," Gabe smirked as he wove his fingers into her hair before gently pulling her head back while pressing into her ass even more.

"More," she whimpered as Raven moved her hips against him faster. "More."

"Oh good girl," Gabe encouraged as he pressed, stretching her even more. A hiss escaped her as pain started to intensify. "Easy Liza I got you," he said pouring more liquid on her ass. "Good girl letting us know. Nice and slow, Trouble," he watched her slowly push back onto the plug.

"Ohhhh," she moaned as she took the whole toy.

"Fuck you look so good," Gabe moaned looking at the rainbow gem toy in her ass.

"RAVEN!" She gasped as he moved her to his neck letting her bite him as she rolled her hips against his cock while she rode out her orgasm.

"Good Kitten," he encouraged as he held her. "Feel even better once inside you."

She lifted her head and smirked before raising up and slid down on his cock making him groan. "Oh my," she moaned as she took him. "Oh wow..."

"Fuck," Raven growled as he snapped and started bouncing her up and down fast and hard. "Kitten," he growled as she moaned loudly. "Oh Kitten."

"Raven," she stopped bouncing and started rolling her hips, "Ahhhh..."

"Told you it feels good," Gabe said as he reached around and pinched her nipples. "Now imagine how full you will feel with two cocks inside you."

"Oh...." She moaned as he pushed on the plug making it feel like it was alternating thrusts with Raven's. "Oh...oh...oh..." she gripped Gabe's hands on her breasts as she rolled her hips faster. "Oh...please...please..."

"Cum," Owen demanded as Raven growled and erupted into her pussy, triggering her second release. "Good girl," Owen said as Gabe held her up as she caught her breath. "Our good girl."