X. BEAT IT

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 (𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻)

❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗' 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛 ❞

❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗' 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 �...

Naverrie dashed at Yondu and hit his figure with her body, but he didn't even stumble, just stopped on his tracks with a confused face. He grabbed her shoulders and glared down at her.

"Where's Pete!?" he yelled the question. It wsa evident that he was angry like never before.

"Getting as far away from you as he can!" Naverrie answered fiercely.

"You two gonna be the end of me! You stole from me, both of you!"

"Listen, you don't understand─"

"Take her to the ship," Yondu ordered the others.

"Yondu, you can't have it! No one can! It's dangerous!" She exclaimed quickly, knowing fully well that he's got a short attention span.

"I ain't gonna be soft on you, kid!" Yondu spat. "Those times are over! You're grown enough to get what I talk to you!"

"Exactly! And yet you never let me do a job like the others! You treat me like a dumb kid."

But Yondu didn't even listen anymore, he just pushed her to the side and another Ravager ─ Retch ─ grabbed her and tossed her over his shoulder as if she weighted nothing. She yelped in suprise, her long black hair covering her view while she hung upside down, facing Retch's back.

"Take her away! I'll have a talk with ya later."

Nave quickly got a hold of her hair and casted them back, holding them above her head. She raised her gaze to glare at Yondu's back.

"You know nothing! It's gonna destroy us all!" she yelled, but she was already being taken to the ship.

She didn't try to break free, she wasn't hitting Retch's back and she wasn't screaming. She knew she couldn't possibly fight him or others that were walking on both of his sides. They laughed and joked around wehn they strode, barely acknowledging that Naverrie was even there. She was only worried if Gamora got away with the Orb and Peter didn't get into Yondu's hands. That the two of them, with Rocket and Groot, were going to make the right decision and give the Orb to Nova Corps. Because any other way, it was going to be a disaster.