Intro

Hi guys! This is a Jack Hughes fanfic with an OC as the other main character. I don't know the US national hockey team development program boys that well so I'm gonna make some up. A little bit of info before we begin the story...

Most of this is real with the addition of some things I thought would be good to make the story much better.

Characters:
Sawyer Platt (17): Star lacrosse player on the U18 team. Ranked nationally #1 player in her class. Committed to UNC for lacrosse.

Dylan Love (18): Sawyer's best friend at NTDP. Also very good. Going to BC for lacrosse. Plays midfield.

Lily, Grace, and Scarlett are other teammates that will be mentioned throughout. All very nice, but unimportant to the story.

Jack Hughes (17): one of the best hockey players of his age. Plays on U18 team. Projected to be in the first round of the draft.
Trevor Zegras: as himself. Also U18 team for the story.
Other teammates include Alex and Cole.

Background of Story:
For the sake of the story the US team Developement program also includes a girls lacrosse team that is in Michigan. The Development Program has its own campus where they have school, dorms, and athletics facilities. Basically a mini highschool. Other teams include Boys lacrosse U18+U17 and U17 girls lacrosse.

And last but not least... PLS COMMENT AND VOTE!! Let me know what you want to see in the future and tell me ideas for plot twists, character development, etc!!