Chapter 4 - Pawn

The game was surprisingly alright playing together. It's been around 6 hours of slaying zombies together. She wonders what he sounds like. The temptation to say she actually has a headset is looming in her mind, but then she would be a liar already. Maybe it's best to just stick it out until she's comfortable enough to speak with him.

Despite her reservations, Jade is enjoying playing with Tomura. He was obviously a gamer. She would get messages about where to go on the next quest, and he would trade her various weapons. He's been pretty chill and considerate, even if he was a risk random add.

Dead_By_Dust_69  - 
U online tomorrow? 

Strawberry_Siren - 
Yeah, I'm working until 3, so it will be after that.

Dead_By_Dust_69 -
Yh thats fine. Where do u work?

Strawberry_Siren  - 
At a game store! It isn't as amazing as you think, lol

Dead_By_Dust_69 - 
Get a headset so we can talk

Strawberry_Siren - 
Ha, I'll think about it :P It's getting late now, goodnight Tomura! It's has been fun! 

Dead_By_Dust_69 - 
Nite

Shigaraki leans back in his chair. The smile on his face hasn't left since he found out her gaming tag. The whole thing about mutual friends, yeah? Bullshit. He got Giran to do some snooping of the game store and managed to get some information about this girl. 

Jade Yotsubashi. She's worked at the game store since it opened a few months ago, and that was it. Giran couldn't find any records of her before the game store. That made Shigaraki want to know her more. Who was this mysterious breath of fresh air that has graced his dark and sombre life? He needs to know more about her, that's why he needs her to get a headset so they can talk together. Stay up all night, listening to her voice. 

He wonders what she sounds like when she laughs. What about crying? Oh, he bets she sounds so vulnerable when she is crying.
Then a thought crawled across his mind... Her moans. What delightful sounds does she make when she's flushed and manhandled? Is she as cute as he would like to think? He thinks about her cute face, blushing and tears in her eyes as he's pounding the living daylights out of her.

Shigaraki shifts in his chair. The bulge in his black joggers is getting on his nerves. He needs a release. Did Giran send a photo of her? He can't remember. Shigaraki picks his phone up and starts frantically searching through his messages with Giran. His other hand has already reached inside his pants and got a firm grip on his cock, waiting to see that cute fucking face of hers.

"Tomura Shigaraki. Master wants to speak to you." The knocking at his bedroom door shook him out of his lewd thoughts. Kurogiri is stood on the opposite side, waiting for a reply.

"I'm busy!!" Shigaraki shouts at the closed door. He almost dropped his phone because of Kurogiri's pathetic knocking. 

"He has told me to tell you that it is a non-negotiable meeting. He is concerned about something he wishes to discuss with you only."
Kurogiri, the most loyal ally anybody in the world, could wish for. Too bad he's a nomu.

Now he's annoyed. He stands up abruptly, making the chair fly back with force and slams his phone down on his desk. 
Stomping his way over to the door, kicking anything that's in his way. Grabbing the door handle, decay spread through the knob and the door. Crumbling the whole thing into dust. Shigaraki's face is a picture of annoyance, his eyes give away his internal rage.