Chapter 7 - Saviour

She gave him her phone number... He has a girls number and a girl who isn't affiliated with the villian world. She consciously gave it to him. Does this mean she likes him? Or is she taking pity because he caused a scene...

Shigaraki's thoughts were a swirlling mix of emotions, he feels somewhat thrilled he has this piece of paper with her contact on it, but on the other hand he's feeling nervous and flutters inside. He was certain that shouting the way he was and low key intimidating her would've made her weep but she stood there. She stood her ground and took it, what makes it even sweeter is that she defended him. 

He's sat at the bar debating what his next move should be... As much as he wants to message or play videogames with her, he has to knuckle down with the league's plans. The recruitment has been going well, despite Dabi being the recruiter. He just needs to wait for a date of when and where those UA brats will be on their camping trip. His Master should be in touch soon with news from his inside spy. Currently he's in two minds, he knows he has been delaying progress for his own selfish needs and why shouldn't he. He is the boss of this group of misfits, why shouldn't he be allowed to sway for a brief break now and then. Especially if it means having her attention. Scarlet eyes look over the piece of paper he is gently holding between his finger and thumb. Her handwriting is not what he expected. Although it is numbers, it seems very blocked, all numbers are the same size and symmetrical in a way. He was expecting some fancy calligraphy shit. Guess not.

A small glass of whiskey is placed gently in front of him, as far as investigating goes, Kurogiri needs to get a few answers for their Master. He thought a little drink would settle whatever state Shigaraki is going through would help a little.

"Progress is going well, we should know soon about infiltrating the U.A camp." Kurogiri waits for some response but he notices his words have fallen on deaf ears. Shigaraki is fixated on that piece of paper.

"If I may ask, what is that paper you are holding, Tomura Shigaraki?"

"What." Shigaraki's response was more of a bark than a reply.

Kurogiri is unfazed, he has been the brunt of the young masters attitude for some time.

"The piece of paper? Is it a new recruit for the League?" Shigaraki scoffs at that ridiculous question. Why on earth would he want someone like her in the League. Wait, why wouldn't he want her here.... She would be with him every single second of the day. He could open her eyes to how he sees the world. She could, no, will be by his side to destroy everything and anything he wanted to. Create a new world for just him and her. She would appreciate that right? She would like him, maybe even love him for that, right?

Shigaraki's thoughts go into overload, he has found a new wind of ideas and optimism. He feels elated, he now has conviction to kill All Might once and for all and to have his little Strawberry Siren by his side in all the destruction to come. He can't wait.

"Yes, Kurogiri. She is the Harley to my Joker and with her in the League, we will be unstoppable! Nothing will stand in our way. I need to speak to her." His sudden change of mood, elates him to remember that she said she would play with him after her shift. It's 6pm now so she should be back home now. He disappears up the stairs, phone in his right hand, typing away to the number he was gifted. 

Shigaraki - 

"Hey, it's Tomura. You online? I wanna speak to you about somethin'." His smile widens, he can't believe his luck lately.