Chapter 3

I held my pistol in my right hand and had my left hand ready to pull my knife out at anytime. Dusk was holding uncle Buck's shot gun with a serious expression on his face. We finally arrive the to the check point. Dusk pulls me to the side of the check point and shows me where he saw the weapons.
"Okay Dawn, whats the plan?"
"I tie you to a pillar so your floating out in the open and you tantalize the Boneheads while I get the weapons afterwards, I grab the sniper and kill what surrounds you."
"Dawn what the hell is wrong with you!?"
"I lost my sanity." I state quickly.
"Fine. Let's just get it done Dawn." I grin and grab Dusk and put the harness on. He just gives me a grim look. I grab the ropes from my bag and we climbed onto the roof. I start to cut a hole in the roof but Dusk stops me.
"What...?"
He looks at me and shakes his head and points to the skylight. "Dawn your hopeless and I'm going to die."
"...." I look down not wanting to see his face after he said that. He struck a nerve. He knows that I blame uncle Buck's death on myself and I use to think I'd bring Dusk down too.
"Dawn I didn't mean it..." He goes to grab my hand and I smack it away. He holds his hand shocked.
"Let's just do it..." He just nods.
After that I open the sky light and see a bunch of Boneheads inside. I jump on the ceiling pillar and Dusk follows close behind.
After a few minutes of fighting with Dusk silently, we finally managed to attach the ropes. He gives me 'I can't believe we're doing this' look. I smirk and nod he nods back and I begin to lower the ropes. Dusk is shaking from his fear. I stifle a laugh by bitting my tongue. He looks up at me and glares.
I give him a nod and tie him up well enough.
"Hey, you Boneheads I'm medium rare and I have barbeque sauce." Dusk says this shaking a bottle. I cover my mouth to stiffle myself from bursting out laughing. Dusk looks up and gives me a 'hurry up, before I kill you' glare. I run down the pillar and look for door. The Boneheads are trying to get Dusk and I back flip down and take off down the barren halls and search each room. I lean against the wall taking each step quickly but quietly. I open a door and see ammo and a roting corpse in the bunk. I take the bag off my back and put the ammo in a pocket. I started to zip my bag when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly kick my leg around and the corpse stumbles back. It regains it composure and goes to attack me again. It screeches and swings its arms I kick him in his chest and grab his arm. His arms is ripped off when I kick him. He falls and stops attacking I quickly pick up my gun and shoot it in the head. It drops lays down not moving while I pant heavily. I hear screeching comimg towards my location. I start to panic. I climb under the bed and lay down trying to calm my breathing. About five Boneheads run in and look around. I cover my mouth to stop breathing heavily. The start to screech and run out. I wait until i can't hear them and leave the room. I continue to search and open another door. Nothing. I look and see the weapons in a pair of double doors. I walk in and grab them taking the bag and put them in my bag and zip it up. Now I have the weapons and start to go out the doors. I hear Dusk and follow his voice. I almost reach him and a pack of Boneheads see me I freeze with fear. I automatically turn and run. But something grabs me and covers my mouth and pulls me against them....