Chapter 5

As Dusk puches the parasite, I watch the sun set.
"I trusted you with my sister."
"It's not my fault she looks so good."
"So you were going to rape her?" I face palm.
"More like seduce he-." Dusk puches him in the face before he could finish. I get irradiated. Dusk slams the parasite against the tree. After, my knife flies by both of there heads and lands in the tree. They freeze with fear.
"Now if you two idiots are done, I'd like to have my sleeping bag set up. Or do I need plan T?"
"Plan T?" They ask in unison. And I smirk.
"Plan T is for plan 'Threaten'." I say as I pull my pistol out.
"No!" They scream in unison. "We'll stop! Promise!" Still in unison.
"Good."
They finish setting up camp. Dusk lays out my sleeping bag and drags me to my sleeping bag.
"Dusk I need my knife." He looks at me like he's scared. "I won't throw it anymore." He sighs and goes to pull it from the tree. The parasite walks up to me and smirks. He squats to my level.
"To be continued~" I punch him in the face and he falls backwards.
"That's not going to happen in a million years."
"I'll wait." He says sitting up.
"DUSK GET YOUR FRIEND!"
"Jason remove yourself from my sister now." He says handing me my knife.
"Over protective much?" He says walking away.
I sigh. I start to lay down in my sleeping bag.
"No sleeping until you ea-"
"I'm not hungry."
"I don't care."
"You can't force me to eat."
"I will if I have to." He sits on my stomach and holds my hands above my head with one hand. He pulls the fork to my mouth and I shut it. "I see we are going to this the hard way. Oh Jason~" I look at him like he's lost his mind.
"You wouldn't!"
"Oh but I would."
"What?!" The parasite screams.
"I need your help!"
"No he doesn't." I scream back.
"Dawn won't eat and I need you to hold her arms down." As soon as Dusk finished, Jason's hands were on my wrists.
"My pleasure." He smirks and I gag.
"Just eat Dawn."
"Fine."
"Really?"
"No."
"Alright then, you forced my hand." He holds my nose. I open my mouth to breathe and he shoves some fruit in my mouth.
"Chew it." I shake my head and I'm about to spit it out when dusk holds his hand over my mouth. I submit and eat the whole can. He pulls another out.
"I'm full Dusk..." I whine.
"No your not. Just eat one more. Please." He says with a worried expression.
"Fine." I eat the can and they get off of me.
"I'll take the first watch." I say trying to sit up.
"Your not taking any watch."
"But-"
"Because you have no legs to use."
"Fine." I lay back down and fall asleep. I start to dream. I see Dusk, uncle Buck and I looking at family albums. He seems to see me standing here. He walks up to me and the background slowly fades. He looks at me with disgust.
"You don't deserve to remember those memories. You killed me. Remember... " The memory of him putting us in the trunk replays, over and over again.
"Stop! STOP IT!" I hear his screams I've imagined over and over.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Its my fault. It's all my fault! Its...!"
I wake up being shaken by Dusk and Jason. I my eyes flutter open. I can feel myself shaking in Dusk's arms.
"It's not your fault..." He repeats while stroking my hair. I can feel Jason rubbing my back, trying to comfort me. I'm still shaking and I feel so... Weak. I pull away from Dusk and smile.
"I feel better you. You can go back and finish your watch."
He looks at me suspiciously.
"I'll take the next watch." Jason says.
Dusk climbs in my sleeping bag with me and I lean my head on his chest. I fall asleep, a dreamless sleep in his arms. I wish I could cry but it's simply impossible.
I wake up and Dusk is in his sleeping bag holding my hand. I sit up and try to stand. When I finally manage to get my feet to work, I see Jason is missing.
I feel like I am still tired but with Jason missing, I need to keep watch. I climb up in a tree and look at the sun rising and fall asleep slowly. As I fall deeper into sleep, I feel myself lean. I soon lean to far and fall out the tree...