everett darrow

NAME !

NAME !

everett darrow

AGE !

twenty-six

HERO !

tinkerbell

GENDER !

male

SEXUALITY !

bisexual

FACE CLAIM !

aksel davidsen

PERSONALITY !

everett brims with creativity and resourcefulness. having grown up with practically nothing, he's an expert on turning trash into treasure — every object, no matter how broken or bent, can be repurposed in some way. sure, it may take years for you to find the puzzle for which that object is the final missing piece ... but you will find it eventually. so everett keeps everything he finds, which yes, would make some people inclined to call him a hoarder. he prefers collector.

loyal to a fault, his love for his inner circle of friends knows no bounds. people are naturally drawn to him due to his somewhat magnetic charm, but he's picky with his close friends, and doesn't make them easily. consequently, he gets attached to the people he loves as much as he gets attached to all his little knick-knacks, and this results in possessiveness and jealousy. it bothers him to see his closest friends giving others more attention than they give him, and he can get a little snide around new people.

curious by nature, he loves to go exploring and often questions the ways of the world. he's always seeking new experiences and inspiration, constantly expanding his horizons. he's hardworking, headstrong, and never opposed to a challenge. everett also has a mischievous side and is a whole-hearted lover of jokes and pranks.  

STRENGTHS !

creative, handy, incredibly loyal, charismatic, hard-working

WEAKNESSES !

possessive, jealous, mean/catty when feeling threatened, a bit vain

BACKSTORY !

born to parents he's never known, everett spent most of his life in the foster system. for most of his life, he grew up with the same group of five other boys — his brothers. not by blood, but in practically every other way. three of them were eventually adopted by loving families, and it was a struggle for everett to let go of them every time. the rest, along with everett, were told by their group home that they could no longer house them after age eighteen. each of them took to the streets, where they were forced to separate and make their own way. (although, now as adults, they have all reconnected and would still do anything for each other at the drop of a hat.)

after a couple of months of searching for a job, everett was taken in by a local handyman to be his apprentice after showing his prowess with tools and repair work. the handyman, alistair, became somewhat of a father figure for him over the years — neither had a family of their own since everett's brothers were scattered across the kingdom living their own lives and alistair was a widower with no children. they made a humble living for themselves for eight years, but as of late, alistair has fallen ill. he's still alive, but neither he nor everett can afford permanent care for him. everett is taking this selection as a blessing and is hoping that maybe he might be able to win the royals' favor and help out his dad.

ROYAL HE'S GOING FOR !

unsure

WAS I TAGGED !

no