chapter 5: holy shit (Eloise)

How did that guy know my name, my first and last. My first could've been a coincidence, my last name, creep.

----------------

I was wondering about that guy the whole trip. I had gone to New York city, with Allegra, Alexis and Caitlyn. We went for 5 day's before collage started again. We went to all the tourist spots and had the times of our lives.

After a while I had remembered that James lives here, in New York! I wonder if I would run into him here. Should I text him? No, I left him on read ever since that night. I won't, but what If... No Eloise grace Smith! You mustn't, that would be so weird. I won't, I'll forget about him and enjoy my holiday.

----------------

*3 days later*

----------------

We were on our way home, school went back in 2 days and we needed our rest. I was doing a writing course to become an author. I couldn't wait, I love writing and story telling. I was so excited about this course. I was also doing an architect course as a back up, just incase. I use to love building Lego's when I was little, I would build houses for my dolls and I would never get bored. I was ready for what life had planned for me!

We walked unto level 4, the floor our rooms where on, and walked to our rooms, the hour of us were neighbours. We settled in and relaxed.

"Has anyone moved into the room next-door?" Asked Caitlyn, pointing to room 4.

"I'm not sure, wanna have a look?" Allegra asked the other 3 of us. We agreed and walked over.

As we exited our room, we ran into a new girl, her long dirty blond hair was in a high pony tail, her piercing blue eyes cut deep into our souls, behind her, the one and only, isabitch.

"New room-mate?" Caitlyn asked.

"Yeah, sorry Charlotte about them, those two, Eloise and Allegra, ignore them, there bitches. This is Caitlyn, she's so sweet, and we only really talk to Alexis when those two aren't around." Isabelle told the new girl, Charlotte.

"Got it izzy, my good friend James has invited me over, I'll catch you lzter" Charlotte said to isabelle as she walked off. Isabelle shot us a death stare, flipped her hair and walked back into her room.

"I forgot she was that close to us. Next-door is to close" I said, rolling my eyes, watching her walk into room 6.

PING

my phone went off, it was Maite.

Maite: come over, got new neighbours, holding them a welcome party. It's our group and their group, apparently 6 of them transferred from NYC. Bring booze.

We could talk to the neighbours later. We grabbed some whiskey and beer and dashed over to room 26.

----------------

The guy from the airport was there, the asshole who knew my name! I swear.

"Finally, now that everyone's here, I will go around the room and introduce everyone!" Maite announced. He went around the room one by one, introducing everyone. "Let's start, I'm Maite, this is my room-mate Oliver, these two are Curtis and Isaac, they are dating. This is allegra, she's gay. Alexis, ching chong. Caitlyn, she's mysterious. This is Elle... watch out for her. Now, James, would you like to introduce everyone else?"

"Thanks maite, uhm, hi Elle, again, remember me now? Yeah. Anyway, hi everyone, I'm James, this is Evan. Here are the girls, bailey and macey, they are inseparable. These two are dating, Tom and Charlotte. And that's all of us."

Hold on, Charlotte, as in Isabelle's roomate, that bitch.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

Someone opened the door, I didn't see who, but by the sound of their voice, I knew who it was. Tobias, my ex boyfriend... and another voice, female. Isabelle!

"Hey, tom we're turning in alright, so knock fore you come in" Tobias said. Gross! My ex boyfriend with my ex bestfriend. Disgusting!

Wait, Tom? We're tom and Tobias roommates, and charlotte and Isabelle were as-well, the two couples in two rooms, gross!

----------------

"Hey? Elle?" I quickly turned around, and I saw James.

"James? Right?" I asked

"Yeah, Rolland. James Rolland."

"Wait? What! My James Rolland?" I yelled, he nodded his head, and as he did, that's when I recognised him. He was my James. From 10 years ago, my bestfriend. My heart filled up with joy and we embraced each other.

----------------

We spent the rest of the night catching up. We kept talking and drinking. Eventually we got so drunk, the rest of the night was a blur. Until we entered his room...