Chapter 7: what? (Eloise)

What was the time? Who was next to me? I could feel their bare skin on mine. Was I naked? Shit!

Who was I with? A boy? Yes, defiantly. But who? I glance at the clock, 5:12 a.m. It was too early to be awake. What time had I gone to sleep? Who did I sleep with? I laid awake, guilt holding onto my sanity. He started to stir next to me. He rolled over and grunted. I wasn't sure if he was asleep or not. I panicked, where were my clothes. What room was this? I couldn't remember anything from the night before. A few little memories came back to me, whoever this guy was, he knew how to please a women!

----------------

I hadn't been able to find my clothes, but I had found a black dressing gown, it was soft and fluffy. I glanced at the guy in the bed...

JAMES?

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! I had slept with James Rolland?! My childhood best-friend. Fuck! Panic flooded my blood, I felt so dirty. I felt so wrong. But, from what I can remember, almost nothing, he was amazing!

————————

I sat in my room feeling disgusted at myself. It was about 5:30 now, I'm not entirely sure. Allegra laid there, as still as a statue, but as loud as an elephant. Her snores could be heard from Australia.

I made myself a coffee, and got dressed in new clothes, I still had James' dressing on, I probably wouldn't give it back, it was so comfy!

————————

Allegra suddenly awoke and started yelling at me to spill the details. From the few hours I was awake, the memory's fro last night had started to flood back to me.

"Detail?" I asked. Allegra just nodded multiple times as she gestured for me to give her my coffee. I handed it to her and watched her skull it. She passed me the empty cup and I walked to our coffee maker to refill it.

————————

"So, we were sitting there, on the couch, continuously filling up our drinks, eventually we had so many, our heads started to spin, we got a bit flirty, and I may of asked him what he felt about me. One thing lead to another and..."

"Don't leave out any detail!" Caitlyn yelled as she barged in the door, Alexis behind her. "We were going to come in ut we heard you talking, and we want coffee, and food." They both giggled and I got more cups out, along with Caitlyns drawer of food that I keep under my bed, just incase. Alexis closed the door and jumped next to Allegra on her bed, Caitlyns eyes didn't stop following the food.

"Okay, so, we went into his room and started making out, we ended up going a little further and he started to pull up my shirt. My hands had maybe made their way to his pants. We jumped onto his bed, naked and well..."

"Every detail!" Alexis yelled at meas I passed her a coffee.

"Sorry, we fucked for a few minutes and then we started you know" I winked at them and passed Caitlyn her coffee. "And that's his dressing gown." I said pointing to it at the end of the bed.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK