Chapter 6: no memory (James)

I suddenly awoke, my clock says 3:48 a.m. it was to early, I needed to go back to sleep, I move over and feel someone else in the bed. Shit! Who was with me? I quickly shoot a glance down, I'm naked!

I don't know what to do, there's a girl in my bed, I'm naked, she's naked! I can feel her bare skin on mine. What do I do. Evan isn't in the room with us right? No he isn't.

I slip out of bed quickly and put on my dressing gown and rush next door. I knock and in an instant, an extremely drunk Oliver opens the door. I glance inside, not everyone is still there, but by eliminating everyone, I could find out who was in my bed.

"How was Elle?" Asked Maite. Elle? Was she in my bed, did I have sex with my childhood best friend? I don't remember anything from last night after our conversation where she realised who I was, after that, nothing!

"She's good, where going to sleep now, just thought I should let you guys know." I told them, aiming it at Evan, just so he knows.

"Got it bud, I'll stay here tonight!" He yelled back, giving me a wink. I rushed back inside and jumped into bed with Elle, this is what I've been dreaming of all these years, so why do I feel so guilty?