Chapter 2

Beta Michelle as Cara Delevigne

Chapter 2 - Alpha Colton

"Alpha Colton." The handsome blonde-haired, blue-eyed toned man greeted the man before him.

"Beta Carter." The Alpha addressed his beta formally. Alpha Colton is a man with few words. His hollowed grey-ish, black-ish eyes were given to him as a gift and as a curse for wolves receiving the end of his glare. His structure was made up of rocks and hard cobblestone sculpted together to form a man; a leader. Dominance rolled off of his stiff broad shoulders as he addresses everyone beneath him. He is an intimidating man, he had endured enough heartache and bloodshed to make him this cold and distant.

Carter sighed. This has always been their daily routine, talk formal here and there even if there's only the two of them in a room. So tiring. He became distant. So distant. Carter was no less, he was also ruthless in the eyes of the prey, ravishing their fear in his own mind, relishing in the feeling of their blood against his paw but he was no match for his Alpha and he knows it. "You called for my presence?" He asks warily. They have been friends every since their diaper years but that didn't mean everything went uphill with unicorn and rainbows.

"Indeed I asked." The alpha stood up, towering the beta's tall figure-he's about six foot five and the alpha is around six foot nine. "Did I make myself clear about the marriage Alpha Frank is serving on my plate?"

"Yes, Alpha. I gave them the bad news of your declination." Carter answered with a bow of his head. The main reason many packs are afraid of his alpha is because he can be intimidating with an expressionless, stoic face.

Scary, if I may say.

"Then why on earth I have received-not so long ago, an invitation about my own marriage and mating." The alpha gritted out.

Carter tilted his head in confusion. Someone wants their death wish earlier than expected. "I gave them your word-personally, yesterday, and I gritted out those words, and grilled them into their heads." Carter heaved a sigh. "Maybe their making you guilty about declining such a  great offer." He said, full of sarcasm.

"Needless to say, I'm furious about their attitudes in disrespecting me and my rightful decisions." Colton said while throwing the crumpled piece of hard paper, that was once an invitation. "Tell them I'm coming."

Carter made a whistle sound of defeat as he chuckle about his Alpha's words. "They are up to something they won't expect."

////

A burly man with greying hair and beard hauled both hands of opposing teams, one completely distorted and the other perfectly flawless. "Beta Michelle against Beta Lois," his voice boomed throughout the whole basement, silencing all of the bystanders. He let his left hand fall together with the hand of the distorted woman as she says, "Beta Mich wins!" After the interview in National College for Arts in the city, Mich looked for her Alpha and upon hearing they were both in the ring, she sped off.

Everyone cheered as they punch the thin transparent fibre glass walls enclosing the ring, expressing their delight and happiness. Alphas, betas, gammas, deltas, and even omegas, come into the ring, funded by the Pack Council themselves, they know how rabid this monters can be, and letting off steam in here might just be the answer to werewolf peace. The rules are simple, fight someone in the same rank as yours, win and you'll get the respect and popularity you deserve, plus reward money.

Alpha Luna only smiled at Michelle while drinking a glass of whisky when a bulky wolf approached her. "Nice seeing you tonight, Alpha Luna." He taunts.

Luna is already immune to the insults and indirect taunts thrown at her by various werewolves. She is completely different from them; she looks like a tulip in a garden full of sunflowers. These creatures are undeniably gorgeous and strong while she looks like an average human girl trying to fit in.