Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Dilemma

After the speech everyone has now dispersed, going back to their usual routine as Luna sighed in response as if a big fish bone was lifted off of her esophagus. Being an alpha is tough but being a human alpha female is hell but she cared for them nonetheless. "Are you alright?" Mich questions after once had begone.

Luna waved her off with a tight-lipped smile. "I'll be fine." She mused while rubbing the back of his neck. "Mich can you supervise the pack while I attend Alpha Draco's ball?"

Mich gave her a bedazzling smile with a thumbs up. "Of course, Alpha. We will be awaiting your return."

The ball was held in Draco's pack which happens to be a state away from their territory; it has already been heard that Alpha Draco's pack were always extravagant and unique, he always has them every year but tonight is different. A ball was held for the mating of Draco and his mate which means everything needs to be doubled: the place, the dress, the theme-everything. "Now, what will I wear-?" her thoughts were halted when Lisette called her attention.

"Alpha Luna?"

She spun around with a timid smile. "You called for me? What is it?"

Lisette handed a big box to her Alpha and bowed dismissively. "A gift from Alpha Draco. I suspect it as a ball gown to be used tonight, Alpha." She voiced out her opinion with a low voice.

"Thank you, Lisette." Luna bowed back, grasping the big box in her arms, finding hard to believe how heavy it was that her human strength can't stand with the additional weight. Lisette chuckled softly upon seeing her Luna's distressed state. "You may now go." She added with an awkward smile as she limped towards her room. Exhaling, she dropped the humongous box with a loud thud on the bed, examining it first before opening it. "Let's see what's inside." She thought aloud.

Inside was a beautiful dress sewn into perfection; a forest green mermaid dress with an off-shoulder sleeves. The glitters and sequins glittered under the fluorescent light and she couldn't wait to use it tonight. Beneath the dress was a pair of stilettos with the same hue. Such a beauty.

After seeing the dress and heels Luna can't find it in herself not to attend the said ball, but the huge headache that comes after her enjoyment for the said ball made her stop her movements.

She's having one of her episodes; she ran immediately towards her windows and doors to lock it, not wanting to let anyone witness her fits.

////

Mich knocked at the door of her alpha, Luna, but muffled voices inside made her stop at the third attempt, and instead she listened as she lay her ear flag against the hard wood. Small thuds could be heard from inside and some hushed whispers and shouts.

"How dare you touch that dress!" It seems as if Luna's voice had turned down and low a bit with a tinge of huskiness-talking to someone inside her private quarters. Everyone in the pack was never allowed in the south wing where Luna's room is situated, except Mich, her beta, but of course she too had some limitations. She was never allowed to stray outside her private quarters at night till dawn, and afternoon because that is where Luna experiences most of her fits.

"But I want to come, Nathaniel!" A high pitch voice that seems to belong to Luna again, and Mich couldn't quite decipher who Luna was talking to or if she was talking to herself. "I want to come!"