chapter 8

AN: So sorry for the long wait I had finals at Uni and honestly they kicked my butt and fried my brain. 

Stu stopped at the backdoor holding it open "You are the dog dumbass!" He heard (Y/n) yell. "The fuck is going on in there?" Stu asked himself. The second Ghostface thought about maybe not going in just yet. He had managed to come back with a limp. The man would be lying if he said he wasn't a little scared of the good doctor. He seriously considered waiting until his friend's caretaker was in a better mood. "Time to put on my big boy pants" Encouraging himself, he walked into the house.

"Why would you tell them I'm a dog?" Billy asked (Y/n) as Stu walked in trying to hide his limp as best as he could. "Cause you're a bitch!" Stu chimed in laughing. This earned the man a death glare from his partner in crime. The self-proclaimed comedian raised his hands in faux defense "Joking, joking dude take a joke once in a while." He said hoping to diffuse the tension. "You're lucky I'm stuck in a bed" Billy hissed out. "Shut up, no fighting you two." The doctor said. She then turned to face Billy. "Would you rather I tell them 'Oh yeah I'm harboring a viscous dangerous serial killer that broke into my house half dead." She said crossing her arms.

"Okay you're right." He conceded. It was at this point that both Billy and (Y/n) noticed Stu's limp. In unison they said "What the fuck happened to you" Stu could only smile shyly out of anxiety rising in his chest. "Do you want the truth or the awesome story I created?" He said trying to hide how he felt. They both crossed their arms over their chests. "Fine... I tripped over a rock on my way back and fell onto another rock." He said with a pout and trailing his words off into a whisper. He had really wanted to tell his awesome heroic tale of saving a cat from a tree and falling out of said tree while saving the small helpless creature. He had spent an entire twenty minutes coming up with the story and now he wouldn't even get to tell it.

"Dude, we are supposed to be professionals. You can't be tripping over rocks." Billy said. "It was dark and the mask makes it like a lot darker. I couldn't see the big rock. And it was sharp." Stu replied trying to find an excuse that would make his fumble sound okay. "Don't all of your killings happen at night?" (Y/n) asked rhetorically. Stu was pretty uncomfortable at this point and felt very much like his two friends were being mean at this point. "I'm just a human guys, be nice to me for once." he pouted. "You know I recall that the news reports Ghostface to be a rather clumsy killer." (Y/n) said directing the statement to Billy. She could tell that the less vicious of the two was upset and probably in pain.

The doctor put her hand on his shoulder directing him to the chair in the room. "It's okay Stu. Come sit and let me look at your injuries." She said taking pity on the gentle soul. Billy rolled his eyes at the action. Perhaps a small amount of jealousy creeping into the man. Stu sat down and carefully raised his pant legs. "I'm sorry i fucked up." He said with a sad voice. While looking at his ankle and knee she replied with a kind smile "You didn't. Humans aren't meant to see perfectly in the dark." Stu gave a small smile to the doctor and then winced loudly. "I'm sorry about that. You bruised your knees pretty badly and sprained your right ankle. You'll be as right as rain in two weeks. Until then, I'll give you ibuprofen and an ankle brace. Ice and elevating whenever you can will also help a lot." She said in her doctor voice. The man nodded and limped off to the living room, first stopping at the kitchen for an ice pack. Stu then sat with his ankle elevated on the couch and put on Friday The 13th on while he relaxed.

Billy looked over at his caretaker. "You don't have to be so nice to him" He said. "Cool it. He's a gentle soul and deserves some kindness." (Y/n) shot back. The two then sat in silence for a few minutes before Billy smirked "So you think I'm dangerous and vicious." She rolled her eyes at his smugness and threw a pillow at him. "So smug but for how long." (Y/n) said.