A Study Of Stars (8)

The rest of the day was normal for Tweek. He wasn't really paying much attention throughout the hours. He had never studied with someone outside of school. Plus, for work he had to help the new workers that his parents hired. After school ended, heading to work went normal as ever, only when he arrived at his place at the desk there was three other girls were sitting there.
A girl with a stylish red outfit and golden hair which he knew as Bebe. And a shorter one , chatting with Bebe. She had straight black hair and a purple jacket, Wendy. And one he didn't know. A girl in dark purple clothes with bright red hair.

"Oh hey Tweek!" Bebe yelled as he entered and took his apron and name.
"Oh- hi Bebe."  Tweek responded quietly and he was suddenly greeted with an embrace from the other blonde.
"Ahhh! Your advice to Clyde FINALLY got him to ask me out! We're like..totally together now!"
"Congrats Bebe! I'm- glad it worked out!" Tweek smiled as he got to his normal spot at the counter.
"I see Bebe and Wendy are here but who are you? I ar- didn't know my parents were hiring anyone else?"
Tweek then asked the red head as he waited for customers show up. The girl turned to him.

pop

She popped her bubblegum. The girl had bright red hair and pale skin with light freckles dotted across her face. She wore a familiar, resting-bitch face.
"Oh. Hi- I'm Red, nice to meet ya...Tweek? Hm. Strange name." 
Tweek just smiled and gave a nod.
"Yeah..not the best-"
Tweek awkwardly laughed.
"But at least I'm not named after a color-"
He coughed as he turned away.
Red just smiled as the shift began.

Work was normal. Now he just had a few friends to chat with. Despite working for such long hours in both school and at the shop, he was glad he had friends now. It seemed things were getting better.
However, as work came to a close one more customer walked in. Craig. He walked up to the counter.
"Ew, what are you doing here?"
Red suddenly asked the boy to Tweeks surprise.
"Here to see Tweek, dick."
"Asshole."
They bickered as Craig stopped at the counter and looked at Tweek.
"Are you ready to work?"
He asked calmly. Tweeks eye twitched as he looked at the guy.
"Um- the- the shop is closing soon but it'll be about ten minutes- until then- do you want to order something while you wait?"
He asked to which Craig nodded.
"Just get me what I got last time."
He then remarked as he got out his wallet.

As tweek turned to work on his coffee, Red leaned against the counter.
"You know him Tweek?"
She asked, glancing to the raven haired teen.
"Oh! Mhm- we're working together on this project for science. You two know each other?"
He followed up.
"Ugh..yeah, he's my cousin. "
She complained as she turned back to Tweek.
"I see...here's your coffee." He responded as he moved past Red, handing Craig his latte.
"Thanks Tweek. Come get me when you're closing up " he responded with the slightest smile. Not a huge smile, but a smile at that, which surprised Tweek. Craig turned and made his way to a back table.

Almost as soon as he backed away the three girls turned to Tweek.
"Did you see that!?" Said Wendy.
"Yeah! Totally!" Bebe responded.
"Gah! What do you mean?" Tweek asked nervously.
"Craig DEFINITELY just smiled at you!" Bebe said in a excited tone to which Red chimed in with.
"He never does that!"
"You guys are overthinking.." Tweek mumbled.
"No we aren't! He probably has like the fattest crush on you or something." Wendy teased, making Tweek yelp in surprise.
"WHAT!?" He pulled at his hair.

Red just pat his shoulder. "Chill, we're just kidding. But it is pretty weird, he must be starting to warm up to you." She shrugged as Tweek relaxed a bit. Good. There was no way he could handle that if it was true, that's way to much pressure!

The four workers soon closed up and Craig remained seated, finishing his drink as the girls put away their work uniforms and began to leave. Tweek flipped the open sign and slowly turned to the last one left in the shop.
"A-alright! We should be good to work now."
He smiled as he rubbed his tangled mess of hair. Craig sat up slowly as he looked towards the blonde.
"Hm..I have an idea." He said as he adjusted his hat.
"Eh?" Tweek squeaked with a confused look as Craig stood and began to walk out of the store.
"Wait- what are you doing? He questioned as he followed the boy.

Craig made his way outside and around the building, he pushed past some bushes that grew in between the coffee shop and other buildings. The bushes were surprisingly lush and dense, making them almost taller than Tweek, he just kept his confused gaze on Craig as he trailed behind him.
After getting halfway around the building Craig stopped.
"Bingo."
He said as he moved some shrub to reveal a ladder that creeped up the whole building.
"We are not going UP THERE are we??!" Tweek asked in a nervous panic.
"Oh yeah we are." Craig smirked as his hand patched onto the first handle and he began to climb the metal beams.
"Oh god-! If my parents find out I CLIMBED THE ROOF I'm going to be dead man!"
Tweek complained as he shakily grabbed the metal bar and began to climb behind Craig. The height from the ground to the flat roof was decently tall. When Tweek got to the top Craig had already gotten up, he was just standing there, staring at the sky.
"Hm, must like space. I don't get why you would go out of your way to work up here rather than just looking things up online."
Craig gave a half-hearted glance towards Tweek.
"I just thought since we're making a presentations about stars..we might as-well work with the real thing. It's fine dude, the edges of the roof is tall enough to cover us, we won't get got. I sit on my roof and study all the time."
Craig said as he dropped his bag on the ground and took a seat on the cold concrete.

Tweek followed his movements and took a seat as-well as he got out his notebook to jot down notes.
"So, how should be start this?" Tweek questioned, Craig causally leaned back as he thought.
"Hm..well we should probably start with saying WHAT a star is..." He spoke.
"Oo, or what if we talked about constellations. Or did you know that stars actually travel in clusters?"
Craig asked. For someone with such a reputation for being a troublemaker he sure did seem smart about this kind of stuff. Tweek was almost surprised, not have expecting that from him, so he just kind of let him talk.

"Yeah, how about we start with constellations."
Tweek smiled.