Chapter 6: Punishing a Traitor

At night, you found yourself sitting on the couch without clothes, thinking about all that has happened.

You looked at Lucy and saw her sleeping on her bed without clothes as well. You smiled as you looked at the full moon in the night sky.

The next day, you and Lucy take on a gig from Wakako that involves assassinating a Tyger Claws' traitor. He was last seen at a marketplace in Watson.

You and Lucy drove over there on your bike.

"How did he become a traitor?" you asked Lucy.

Lucy: "The guy wants to rule the Tyger Claws as a whole, so he's trying to gather allies and use Maelstrom ordnance to do that".

"That guy's an idiot if he thinks the Maelstrom are just going to let him off scot-free if he actually pulls it off."

Lucy: "Yeah. Maelstrom will have back doors to that. There's no way he's going lead with no strings attached."

You and Lucy reached the marketplace he was last seen in and look around. The two of you use the picture Wakako sent you and ask a few people if they know where the traitor is.

You end up coming across a woman that was trying to offer you something and show her the picture.

"I saw that man," she told you. "He checked out a room in the hotel over there."