Chapter 12: To the Moon

You and Lucy are the dam looking at Night City.

"It's been a few days since we got back from the Moon."

Lucy: "Yeah."

"Even though it was short, I'm glad I made your dream come true."

Lucy: "My dream is to be with you, Y/N."

V and Panam pull up and walked over to you.

Panam: "Y/N, Lucy, you two ready to go?"

"Yeah, just give us a minute."

V: "So, you guys sure you want to join us?"

"I'm interested in seeing what's beyond this city."

Lucy wrapped her arm around your head.

Lucy: "Besides, I prefer the freedom that Earth has."

V: "Alright. Get in, we got to meet up with the others."

You and Lucy get in Panam's vehicle and she drives away from the city to a small camp where the Aldecaldos are preparing to leave. You see the Basilisk Tank that V and the others stole before the attack on Arasaka HQ.

Lucy: "So that's the Basilisk. It looks pretty nice."

"Hey V, how's Jackie doing?"

V: "Pretty good. He and Misty haven't left each other's side since then."

"Think he'll be okay?"

V: "Yeah, I'm sure. Besides, I feel like I'll end up visiting Night City sooner than I think."

Panam: "Alright, let's get going. Storms coming and we'll only have a few minutes to get passed the border."

Lucy: "Do the Aldecaldos have that new beginning they've been looking forward to?"

Mitch: "Thanks to Y/N and V, we stole enough Arasaka tech to build an aircraft carrier. I think the Nomad nations are in for a big surprise."

"What are we waiting for? Let's get going."

Panam: "You and Lucy get in the Basilisk. You got the coordinates. See you both soon."

"Thank god we don't have to touch buttons and dials."

Lucy: "Seriously."

You piloted the Basilisk through the abandoned tunnels and out the other exit. After activating the auto-pilot, you stepped out and observed the many stars in the clear night sky.

You sat down as Lucy came out and sat next to you, and smiled at the view of the world outside Night City.

Lucy: "We're free."

"It's perfect. All good, Lucy. We're going home."

You and Lucy smile kiss each other.