Chapter 11: Last Date

While sitting on your bed, you looked at a sleeping Lucy.

"A few days passed since we talked with Evelyn Parker. The deal went sideways. Evelyn was working for the Voodoo Boys but tried to undermine them. They didn't like that, so they killed her. I slotted the Relic into myself for safekeeping. I then found out it had an engram of the legendary Johnny Silverhand."

Johnny: "And then there was that restless adventure of trying to figure out what the fuck happened, what's next, and we finally have a way to for this to end somewhat well for all of us."

"Pretty much. And I got to hang out with your old friends."

Johnny: "Good times. It was actually nice to see Rogue, Kerry, and everyone else doing okay."

"And you went on a date with her after fifty years."

Johnny started smoking.

Johnny: "It was a good way to catch up after all this time. You know, you and Lucy remind me of myself and Alt."

"When we got her from the Voodoo Boys, or from way before then?"

Johnny: "Way before then. I actually feel sorry for everything your girl went through."

"Yeah. Arasaka tried to force her and others to work for them while they were children, and they gunned them down when they tried to escape."

Johnny dropped his cigarette.

Johnny: "I may be one to talk, but the Corpo's depravity knows no limits. Can I tell you something, kid?"

"What is it?"

Johnny: "I don't think we should drag Lucy into this fight."