Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"We should celebrate this." Baekhyun said. They were now walking side by side, the cool yet warm breeze embracing their very own body. It was such a chilly day,nothing hectic and people are doing their thing calm and happily.

"It's not like I passed it already. We're not sure yet." Jiae admitted,and took the piece of hair that was stuck on her lips due to the wind.

"Yeah,right." Baekhyun said, talking about the girl's humbleness."I'm so excited for you to be the in the same school as mine."

"Me too. I'm so pumped up to study there. Do you have any friends there?" She asked, and stopped walking.

"Of course. Actually,you should meet my friends. I know where they are right now.I'm sure they'll love you. But you kind of have to deal with their personalities." He smiled and faced the girl.

"Really? Can I?"

"Of course,silly." Baekhyun dishevelled Jiae's hair in a playful manner and continued walking in the pavement.

*****

The smell of pastry wafted through Baekhyun and Jiae's nose the moment they entered Hollys Coffee; one of the most famous coffee shops in Gangdong-Gu.

The place was sophisticated and looked elegant,not the cute type that most of the girls like. Painted black and red adds sharpness to the identity of the shop,and only few people were there at the moment.

Baekhyun's eyes started wandering around the ground floor,in search for his beloved friends. A pair of big rounded eyes met his own and he already knew it was his owl friend. He held Jiae's hands and led her to his group of friends that were sat in the right back part of the shop.

"Oh,bro!" Exclaimed the not that tall,milky white skinned guy after he sipped through his hot chocolate.

"We thought you have some errands to do?" The owl guy asked,his eyes even became more rounded in the sight of Baekhyun holding Jiae's hands. Jiae noticed it causing her to let go of the boy's hands.

"We just got back from her exam. Uhm guys, this is my bestfriend.Jiae Jiae,this is Kyungsoo and this one is Suho." He introduced pointing to his friends individually.

Jiae shook hands with them sporting a cheeky smile that looked so adorable on her."Yoo Jiae."

"You may sit down." Suho offered patting the seat next to him. They've only met for a minute but he was already making a move towards the girl.

Suho was known to be a decent player. He was a player,but not really a player. He loved all the girls he dated and seriously handled their relationships but things just couldn't work out with him being in a relationship. And because he had been in a relationship for countless times,he had been titled as a player. Therefore, a decent player.

"Uh,thanks." She thanked awkwardly and sat carefully at the seat next to Suho.She subconsciously played with her hair,kind of embarrassed talking to them. It has been the first time but they were really open and enjoyable to be with. Every minute was fun and filled with laughter.

"So, what brought you here? With her? Did you do well with your exam?" He directly asked Jiae, with his confident face.

Kyungsoo is the smartest one in their group. Suho being the second, and Baekhyun the last. He always wears his rounded eye glasses,to avoid looking like a murderer whenever he looks at somebody. He has an astigmatism, near sighted. He's kind of cold but very goofy when he's just feeling it. He always gladly helps his friends when it comes to homework or project,but in exchange of pizza.