Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Jiae looked at him with suspicious eyes, her eyes being rounder than usual.

"Nice meeting you, again." With a doubtful voice, she replied to her professor. Weirdly, she had a feelings that this guy would bring something unlucky to her. But contrastly, another part of her brain tells her that the guy is a very warm person.

But realizing that she's probably over-reacting, she shook her head. Maybe Professor Song was just really friendly.

"Why are you here? You're like the only kid who's here." Minho adjusted his spectacles, as he flipped through the pages of his lesson plans. Jiae examined the guy carefully, and truth to be told, he actually looked like he didn't care about her at all with how focused he is on his notebook.

Jiae bit her lip,"Uhm, maybe because students were meant to be here?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jiae bit her lip,"Uhm, maybe because students were meant to be here?"

The professor just smiled, and gave a curt nod. He started humming some tunes that were very soothing and calming to the ears and Jiae wanted to hear more, but she felt really uncomfortable sitting with the new professor. 

"Do you mind me being noisy? I couldn't concentrate when it's too silent." He politely asked, which Jiae was thankful for. She just nodded, it wasn't a bother anyway.

Suddenly Minho's phone started to rang, startling the both of them, in which he immediately reacted to, and picked up
the gadget. Jiae looked at the screen and in there popped a "봄 ♡"

With the professor's sweet tone with his greeting for the other line, it served as a cue for Jiae to slowly stand up and leave the guy alone with the person he's talking to. She didn't want to interfere, even though it seemed like the guy wouldn't mind , she still respected his privacy.

Must be his girlfriend.

-

The day passed by a blur, almost as if nothing even happened in the first place. Jiae couldn't recall anything interesting worth telling, she even almost fell asleep in their history class if it wasn't because of a ruckus that happened to the room next to them. Students were hyped at the commotion, shouting and cheering for one team and another. Yes, there was a fight. But Jiae didn't have time to know what it was.

It was just when she was laying on her bed, late at night, in her facebook, scrolling through their school's page that she found out two girls fought debating about who's group is better and such. Baekhyun and Chanyeol's group of course. It was very ridiculous so she quickly left the page and closed her laptop.

Just when she was about to close her eyes, her phone beeped and vibrated, as she jerked off and opened the message.

From: Byun Baekhyun

Goodnight! =)

Jiae smiled. Before, this simple message didn't mean anything to her. Byun Baekhyun was just a mere bestfriend to her, and she regretted how she didn't appreciate how precious the boy was.