Winter Coat

Jack and Dean were headed over to their friend Bing's house for a movie night with him, Ben and Tim. They had decided to walk rather than drive since Bing's house wasn't far away from the apartment they shared. Unfortunately, Dean had forgotten to bring along his jacket so he was exposed to the cold winter air more so than his companion.

As they walked, Dean wrapped his arms around his body in a feeble attempt to warm himself. Jack looked over and saw that his nose was beginning to redden. Without saying anything, Jack took off his large brown jacket and handed it to Dean, leaving a smaller, but thicker black jacket on himself. After a moment of hesitation, the shorter man took it and put it on.

Dean smiled and hugged the jacket to his body, partly to warm himself more and partly because having it on made him feel closer to Jack in a weird way, despite it being too big for him.

"Is that better?" Jack asked, glancing at him.

Dean nodded, still smiling. He turned to look at Jack. "Thank you."

A tiny smile appeared on Jack's face. "You're welcome."

___________________________________________________

AN: I'm not sure if this ending is too abrupt, so if you would be so kind, tell me if you think it's good or not. This is probably the shortest fic I've ever written, but I hope you like it. Based on an OTP prompt.