1

-

-

It was a cold, rainy night. "𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠! 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞!" a woman's voice echoed from the bottom of the stairs. A few moments later, a soft voice came from upstairs, "𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚!"

A skinny, blonde haired young boy came rushing down the stairs, eyes on the food his mum had prepared him. Wearing a dirty hoodie he picked up from his bedroom floor and a pair of boxers, he sat down at the table where his little sister and mum were already sat.

Jisung was a 16 year old boy, he lived with only his mum and sister, unfortunately his dad passed 6 months ago. To start of, his family wasn't doing that well with money and after the death of his father, his mother was struggling to go to work. Jisung's sister, Mira, she had just turned 10.

"𝐇𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲!" Jisungs sister uttered out in worry. Han in fact did not eat anything all day, ever since his father passed, he's been struggling keeping himself together. "𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐢 𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥" Han said immediately feeling guilty knowing he was lying. Jisungs mum worried about his son, she didn't want to see him not eating so she placed some food onto Jisung's plate with her chopsticks. "𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐦𝐚" Jisung had no option but to eat the food because he obviously wasn't going to refuse his mums kindness.

Dinner was over, Mira placed her dishes in the sink, so did Han and his mum. "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬" Han exclaimed to his tired mum, "𝐨𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧. 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐝"
his mum spoke with a soft, tired voice "𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚" he kissed her forehead and watched her walk to her room.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

It was a Monday morning, 6:50am, birds were tweeting and Jisung's alarm was going off. Jisung had a late night last night, it's been like that for a couple days now, falling asleep at 3-4am or not sleeping at all. "𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋" barged in Mira, happy to be going back to school after spring break. Jisung whined "𝐦𝐦𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬" his school starts at 8 o'clock so he had 1 hour to get ready. "𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞" Mira sighed walking out of his room leaving his door open. It's 7:45. "𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠! 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲? 𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬!" his mum quickly shouted across the hallway rushing to get ready for work otherwise she would lose her job.

Barely opening his eyes, Han checked his phone to see the time. "𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓!" Jisung jumped out the bed having only 10 minutes to get ready. He hadn't even washed his clothes last night so now he was looking through his clothes scattered across his room. "𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨" he quickly threw on some sweats and a baggy top. usually he would have showers in the morning but this time, he couldn't, but he didn't care, I mean it wasn't his first time being this late. "𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧!! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" his sister shouted in annoyance. 𝑨𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 Jisung thought to himself. Barely having time to brush his teeth. He ran down the stairs, skipping a few steps. "𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫, 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧" she skipped to the car, following behind was Jisung.

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢?