14

Jisung gave in and just let minho come with him to his house. I mean what could happen, all he had to do is run into his house, grab minhos clothes and give it to him, nothing more.

they had both left the school, jisung continued to walk the direction to his house, while minho walked beside.

jisungs heart was beating to the point he could feel his breathe quicken and his hands start to sweat. he didnt know why, but he just thought it was because he was scared. afterall, he was walking with his bully, taking him to ℎ𝑖𝑠 house so there were his reasons as to why he would he scared.

but strangely enough, he didnt actually feel scared which was weird. It was more like he was nervous, he could smell the scent of minho walk beside him, he would slightly turn his head to see minhos side profile, his hair blowing in the wind and his one earing in his ear. Jisung felt a weird sensention he'd never felt before, he had trouble swallowing and strangley felt somewhat safe next to him.

it was a quite awkawrd walk but jisung just ignored it and pretented like he was walking alone, i mean at least he was trying to.

"𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞?" minho broke the silence.

"𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲?" the younger quickly responded turning his head to look at minho.

minho hadnt once made eye contact with the younger beside him, he just had his eyes infront where he was walking.

"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞. 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝?" the elder responded with a cold tone.

"𝐨𝐡. 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲." he lightly laughed to seem like he didnt care about the bruise.

"𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲" he looked down at jisung, still speaking with a cold tone.

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞" jisung tried laughing it off.

minho was gonna open his mouth to say something but jisung was quick enough to change the subject.

"𝐨𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝" the younger had noticed that minho was walking on the untied laces.

"𝐬𝐨? 𝐈𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫" minho ignored the laces and carried on walking, before a light hand grabbed on his jumper making minho to raise his eyebrows from shock.

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?" the elder looked at the smiling boy.

"𝐭𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟" he let a small chuckle while tying the elders laces.

minho looked down at the boy, his mind was black he took a big gulp and started to look around trying to hide the small smile that unconditionally formed on his face.

"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" the younger got back up smiling at the male.

"𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬" he let out a tiny smile continuing to follow jisung.

-

they have arrived at jisungs house.

"𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬" jisung told minho, knocking on the door.