29

it was the next morning and jisung had woken up drained. even after all that rest, his mind somehow couldn't get over minho and his actions.

𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡? 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑚𝑒 '𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑏𝑖𝑒?'.

he mocked the last sentence in his head.

jisung groaned loudly, rubbing his face with his cold hands. but as his thoughts were about to take over, mira came barging through his bedroom door.

"wake up!" she yelled with a glass of water in her hand.

her brother just annoyingly turned his head to show her that he was awake.

"stop waking me up every morning, it's getting annoying." he rolled his eyes, turning his body to the other side.

mira simply just snorted before jisung received cold water all over his face and bedding.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" jisung immediately sat up, wiping his numb, wet face.

"wake up." she boredly told while walking out of the room before her brother could take revenge.

mira was always like this and jisung had yet to take his revenge. he swore that one day he will make the biggest revenge ever to be seen but that's been said probably about millions of times and it still hasn't been done.

jisung crawled out of his bed, letting out a stretch before going to get ready.

the time was 7:52 and jisung had only just finished getting ready. (he was awake since 6am).

like every morning, he said his good mornings to his mum and sister, then left for school with a fruit given by his sister. he could've gone in the car but instead he decided to walk— that would end up causing him to overthink even more than he was already— for some fresh air.

on his way to school, the boy opened his phone to check any messages he had received.

                                  𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅

hey ji
i need to speak with you.
meet me in the secret room before
1st period.                            𝟩:𝟢𝟤

oh okay but i might be late today.
𝟪:𝟣𝟦
then lets just skip 1st period.
i'm alone so dont worry about seeing
the others :).                             𝟪:𝟣𝟧 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯

jisung didn't really know what to think of this. what did felix want to tell him that was so important that we had to skip 1st period?

the walk to school wasn't that long, he had his earphones in to try distract him from most his thoughts until he entered the schools building.

jisung makes his way to the secret room felix had told him to meet at. right as he enters the dimmed room, he's met with two boys in the middle of a make-out sesh on the bean bags at the end of the room with fairy lights decorated around.

"oh god!" jisung automatically covered his tortured eyes with his hand, turning his body away from the scene. "you said you were alone!" he added with a traumatised tone.

"shit man, sorry." felix chuckled at his friends reaction, "come sit, hyunjin is leaving now." felix motioned to hyunjin for him to leave as he spoke.

jisung heard a groan come from felix's hook up before being shoved by a shoulder, watching as the boy leaves the room visibly irritated that they were interrupted.