32

Minho

The walk from Jisungs house was humiliating. He cried in my arms for probably the last time and he was the one who ended up telling me to never see him again.

His touch was everything I needed and I hadn't even known it until thirty minutes ago. His fragile body against my muscular built body. We fit like pieces of a puzzle, it was perfect.

I can't believe I left him with that bastard, Niki. I saw that bitch staring at us through the window as if he wanted to kill me. Jisung was not safe with him and I need to somehow make him realise that.

It was late, dark and cold, but I wasn't planning on going home. I was already too numb to be dealing with my devil of a father— who would probably end up kicking me out the house anyways.
Fuck knows where I was, it was empty, no houses, just straight darkness with the barely working street lamps.

Well shit, I definitely wasn't planning on spending the night on a bench, that's for sure. I phoned Hyunjin to pick me up and bring me to his place, he was gonna be here in about five minutes. For now, I crouched on the ground and smoked a cigarette. I wandered what Jisung was up to right now—if he was still with that bastard or finally away from him, safe in his bed.

A few minutes have passed and a pair of bright headlights shone from down the street. Twenty minutes late. That bitch. I waved from the sidewalk to let him know where to park and once he did, I opened the door to the car only to see Changbin sitting in the passenger seat.

"Oi, what's he doing here?" I bluntly spat out.

"Well sorry," Hyunjin said sarcastically, "he's drunk and couldn't go home, I tried convincing him to go to Chans' place but he incited on coming to mine, so here he is." He explained.

"Hi, moody boy." Changbin drunkly smiled at me, waving his hand in my face.

I simply rolled my eyes and slammed the car door in Changbins face then went to sit in the back seat.

"What are you doing in such a sketchy area in the first place?" Hyunjin asked as he started steering out of the place.

"Took a walk then ended up here." I responded, unbothered while scrolling through my phone.

"Lee Minho went to see Han Jisung~" Changbins smile was heard as he spoke, turning his head around to look at me, lifting his eyebrows up and down.

shit.

I started to feel my heart pounding through my chest. Still trying to keep my cool I responded with a scoff, "What?"

"Oh come on now, it's so obvious. Firstly, you ran off from us after he was mentioned, second of all most, you're literally in his neighbourhood." How was drunk Changbin still so fucking smart?

Well, I'm fucked.

"Oh shit, Changbin, you're right." Hyunjin added with a light laugh. "Did you really go see Jisung?"

"No. Just because I'm in his neighbourhood—"

"Blah, blah, blah. quit it with the excuses already, will you? We aren't stupid, you know?" Hyunjin parked his car outside of his house and immediately turned to look at me.