6

Minho had paced out of class, his friends following him. "𝐨𝐦𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭" Hyunjin laughed with his friends catching up with minho. "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧! 𝐈𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝!" minho stopped in rage, hoping for them to leave him "𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨" changbin scoffed. Changbin was part of the popular group, he wasn't as mean as the rest, he liked to make fun of people, but would never mean any harm.

"𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟! 𝐈𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐠" minho walked off. "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟." hyunjin spoke in annoyance, rolling his eyes, as the rest watched the tall boy walk off. 𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐠, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞" Hyunjin sighed.

the rest of the group went back into drama class. "𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨!?" the teacher stormed to the group that had just walked through the doors. They all looked eachother, debating if they should tell or not. "𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟏..𝟐...." the teacher sighing rolling her eyes, waiting for an answer "𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐡! 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞." one of the students spat out. "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐧!" changbin punched the boys arm.

That was felix, another one in the group. Felix infact was jisungs old friend that had left him for a popular group, and that popular group was this one. Felix had always regretted leaving jisung, after seeing how he was being treated and how alone he is, but felix had no other choice, he didn't want to become like Jisung and be the loser in school. "𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐭" felix told his friends as he headed out.

Felix had arrived to the toilets, he didnt actually need to go, he just wanted to use his phone, since they werent aloud on school premises. Leaning on the wall, he took his phone out to message the groupchat. As he was about to message something, he heard something coming from one of the stalls.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕

Felix thought to himself putting his ear closer to the door. It was jisung, he was crying.

𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥

Jisung had just been punched in the face, he looked up, seeing everyone staring at him, whispering to eachother. "𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍?! 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤!" he saw the teacher running over to him, but he had already ran off, trying to ignore any interactions. panicking, he quickly ran through the hallways, with his head in his hands, trying to wipe away the tears that kept dripping down his face. as he turned the corner, he saw minho and his friends arguing near the staircase. "𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐈𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝!" he heard minho shout. Jisung just wanted this all to be over with, he didnt want to see them or hear their voice ever again. running off as quickly as he can, so they wouldnt notice him, he got to the toilet, locking himself in one of the stalls.

Slowly sliding down the door, he hid his head in his arms, curling up into a ball, his eyes balling out with tears, unable to catch his breathe. He was so unbothered about his eye, even though it was really painful, giving him a headache, all jisung could concentrate on, was his own thoughts.

𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆.

Jisungs thoughts had overfilled his brain, causing him to screech, pulling on his hair, trying to hurt himself. then he rembered he had a sharpener razor left in pencil case, he had never taken out..

||||

Oh no! Poor jisung! Whats he going to do😰

btw I'm rlly happy you guys r enjoying my book! I hope you like this chapter, next one will probably be tonight aswell! if not, then tomorrow! 🥰