9

Minho got into the shower, during that whole time, all he could think about was jisung.

He finished his shower and brushed his teeth. walking out of the bathroom, he got changed into his pjs that were placed on his bed.

he flopped onto his bed and started scrolling through his phone.

𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴

hyunjin - 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗵𝗼, 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆. 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺.
𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽

hyunjin - 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗷𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴? 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗹
𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽

hyunjin - 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘅𝗱𝗱𝗱
𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽

dad - 𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗵𝗼! 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹!?
𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇

changbin - 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱? 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅 𝘀𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵

minho - 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗳 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅 𝘀𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

changbin - 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆. 𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁

minho - 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿.

changbin - 𝗯𝘁𝘄, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗸𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆? 𝗷𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻
𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇

minho snapped back into reality, remembering that jisung was in his house. he had literally skipped half of the school day just to take care of a neek.

minho turned off his phone and tried to fall asleep. twisting and turning, for thr past half an hour, he couldnt manage to fall asleep.

𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒈𝒈𝒉!! 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒚! 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅!!!

minho threw his pillow over his head, with his thoughts picturing jisungs bare body. it was around 1am, minho quickly sat up trying to get him to think of something else. he headed out his bedroom door and slowly walked down the dark hallways in his house. getting a cup of water from the kitchen, his eyes followed onto the room jisung was in.

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎? 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕.. 𝑨𝑯 𝑵𝑶! 𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑, 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒐.

Minho punched himself mentally and headed to sit on the sofa. about to open his phone, he looked back at the closed guest room door.

𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓! 𝒊𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆. 𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒕. 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆.