10

"𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠-" jisung wanted to say to minho, but he had already headed out the door.

Minho had heard the younger speak from the room and unknowingly, a small smile formed on his face.

the elder entered his room and headed to his bed, pulling his comforter over his body.

𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆

Minho laughed to himself, realisng what he had js thought.

"𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤" minho teethed to himself, rolling his eyes.

he turned to his comfy sleeping position and dowsed off to his dreams.

jisung jumped on the guest bed landing his face in the pillow, tryng to comprehend what just happened.

𝑰𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒎𝒈𝒈𝒈. 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆? 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆!?

jisungs thoughts filled. he quickly checked his body, just in case the bully did something to him.

"𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞." the boy argued to himself, aggressively shaking his head in his hands.

"𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡! 𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞!" jisung got up from the bed, heading to the bathroom that was in the room he was in.

he looked at himself in the mirror, noticing a bruised eye and his arms all slit. "𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝! 𝐇𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐝." he rolled his eyes.

as he stared more at himself in the mirror, his face slowly sadned. he looked at the mirror and then down onto his own body.

he let out a big sigh, "𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞. 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐲, 𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲."

jisung hated his body, he was very skinny, you could see his ribs through his stomach and would probaly be able wrap your fingers around the boys arms.

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫" he spoke to himself, as he started to take off the rest of his clothes.

the boy knew he wasnt gonna sleep, so a shower was his only option to not be so bored.

getting out the shower, he realised he had no clothes to change into.

"𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌! 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒘!? all his other clothes were dirty, either covered in sick, or from all the dirt piled up from not getting washed in a while.

he looked around the room to see if there was anything to wear, "𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲!? 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞? 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬." the fustrsted boy rolled his eyes getting into the bed, naked.

as he sat in the bed, bored, he heard someone walk over to the room.

"𝐨𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝." minho stood at the open door, looking at jisung.