28

he finally knew that han jisung was safe, sleeping.

the latter got a chair from somewhere in the room and moved it over to where jisung was sleeping. he quietly sat in the chair, admiring the smaller.

"i'm so sorry, jisung." minho whispered so silently that even he could barely hear himself.

the male cautiously placed his hand over the youngers that was peaking from outside of the cover, curling his fingers under the palm of the others.

with his other hand, he lightly pressed the back of his hand on the boys forehead, not letting his eyes off jisungs precious face.

𝑝𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝..

he felt so bad for his actions. he blamed himself for the state jisung was in right now and to say the least, he felt awful.

of course this wasn't going to help for what he caused for the boy, but he just sat there, for however long he could, just keeping his hand on the others, rubbing his thumb on the very visible knuckles.

while adoring the boys face, he quickly removed his hand after seeing the other start twirling and groaning about.

minho swiftly but silently got up from the chair and grabbed his bag. he took one last glance at the sleeping boy before walking out.

the latter clearly sat there for at least an hour since there were already students walking around the corridors, making their way to the next lesson.

as much as he didn't want to go into class, he knew he had to otherwise he'd be punished again.

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆.

the whole day during classes, all minho could think about was jisung. if he was okay, what he was doing, if he was already taken to his house, etc.

he hated it though. the whole reason to why he was rude to the younger was so that they can get distant. and now he's thinking about him 24/7.

it was finally the last lesson, as always it went so slow. minho was dazed out, staring outside the window.

"minho, care to explain why you haven't done any work?" the teacher exposed the student from the front of the class.

"i dont know." he spoke coldly, still staring out the window.

"step outside. i'll have a chat with you in a minute."

and so minho gladly walked out of that boring lesson.

minho was sent out of class so many times, he'd lost count at that point. but of course, the latter never waited outside. instead, he always went and roamed around the school.

this time, he headed to jisung. the boy got to the nurses room, meeting eyes with a woman in her office chair.

"yes? do you have a note?" the nurse lady swung her chair to face the student.

"'no, i'm here to give something to jisung."

"okay, make it quick."

the older entered the room, hoping that jisung was sleeping and to his luck, he was. the younger was sleeping peacefully, body turned to the side, duvet only covering his legs and his heart shaped mouth was left slightly open.

minho walked over to jisung, he crouched down not far away from the bed, admiring his features. his eyes slowly moved down to his bare body since his top had lifted while sleeping.