17

minho and jisung walked downstairs.

"𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧! 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨. 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩?" jisungs mum asked, looking at them from the sofa.

jisung choked on his spit, causing him to start coughing. the words from his mum made him remember last night, how close he was to minho, all night.

"𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭" minho replied, while looking at jisung coughing.

"𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬! 𝐨𝐡 𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤?" jisung mum asked, looking over at the boys.

Jisung was about to ask his mum if she was okay, but before he did, he noticed the empty wine bottle on the coffee table and an half filled wine glass in her hand.

Jisungs mum rarely drank because she knew she had to care of her kids, but a couple weeks ago she had started drinking again, leaving jisung to mostly do all the work around the house and look after his sister. he knew it was because of his dad, but would still get really angry and upset seeing his mum get drunk. she is the type to get really agressive and abusive, sometimes there were times him and his sister had to hide in his room away from their mum because of how bad it got.

jisungs mood dropped and his facial expressions changed from happy to upset.

"𝐦𝐡𝐦" jisung sighed under his breathe.

he walked over to the kitchen grabbing one apple after seeing there was no breakfast prepared. then headed back to minho.

"𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭" he spoke to minho with no expression, handing over the apple to the elder before putting his shoes in.

minho noticed the sudden mood change in the younger, making him slighty confused and worried.

Jisung headed out the door without saying a word. Minho then quickly put on his shoes and ran after jisung, closing the door behind him.

"𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭!" minho called out for the younger  who was already crossing the road.

jisung stopped and waited until the elder caught up to him, then continued walking.

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?" the elder asked, looking down at the boy who had his head down.

"𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐰𝐡𝐲?" he spoke unbothered, but also on the verge of tears.

"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐦. 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫?" minho spat out, eager to know answers.

"𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩" jisung snapped, he stopped walking and looked up at the taller, with his eyes about to let out the tears forming in his eyes.

Minho stopped talking, his eyes widned from the unexpected snap from the younger as he looked into the boys eyes, he saw a tear slowly drop down his face. jisung was about to walk away, but minho was quick enough to stop him. he grabbed the youngers arm, pulling him into his chest, wrapping his arms around the smallers back and head.