30. An Ending is never a True end.

CHAPTER 30 HOLY SHIT!!! (sorry i was dead for so long the last chapter was like- in Jan/Feb and it's may 😰)
(IT WAS MY BDAY/ May 21st <3)

Chapter made: May 20th 2023.
Hope you cry. (Not really pls don't)

(I know you're here Luna)
______________________________________

Summary:
Tubbo after finally nearly on his journey to heal, meets the biggest mistake of his life, yet, the greatest moment, that's ever happened to him. For the first time, Tubbo hesitates in making a decision after His lovers death.

Tw:
Angst
Lunabeloved_
Swearing
Yelling
Mentions of past lives
Betrayal.
Mentions of death.
Mentions of Neglect
Mentioned child abuse
Jalo!Ranboo.
Gay people
Clingy duo angst.(not really i just need attention teehee)
______________________________________

Tubbo woke up with a rather good mood, which was- surprising to say the least.

He looked at Tommy who had his arm around Tubbo, he's always considered Tubbo as a stuffed animal, as Tubbo cringed, a small idea of waking up tom in the most hilarious way possible appearing at the back of his head.

Without any type of hesitation, He jumped on Top of Tommy with a slight laughter.

"WAKE UP YOU MOTHER FUCKING DICK!!!" He yelled, as he laughed, Tommy immediately jumping as he woke up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" He yelled, as he placed his hand on his chest, giving Tubbo a death stare, to which Tubbo only gave him a teasing smirk back.

Tommy calmed down, as he rubbed his eyes, yawning.

"Don't sleep! No sleep allowed in the house when I'm in!!!" Tubbo spoke, as Tommy rolled his eyes, and laid back to bed, turning around from Tubbo.

"Fuck you" he spoke as he closed his eyes, nuzzling into his covers, as Tubbo scoffed.

"come onnn!!! GET UPPP!" He whined, popping out the P, Taking the sheets of of Tommy.

"NO! fuck You Tubbo!" tommy screeched as he held onto the sheets like a wild Raccoon, the two fighting over the Blanket.

After a while Tubbo jumped on Tommy again.

"BRO JUST GET UP IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD" He yelled

"SAYS THE DEPRESSED EMO BABY WHO COULDN'T GET UP BECAUSE OF A FUCKING BOOBER GUY GONE. BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!"

Tommy Yelled back, Tubbo doing a fake dramatic gasp, the memories of Ranboo flowed back in as he sat on the bed, a rather destroyed look on his face, it wasn't the comment that made him sad, but- Ranboo. Was the reason.

A sudden wave of sorrow and sadness filled him, as he looked away, Filling Tommy with instant regret and sadness, affection and care for his best friend showing as he spoke.

"I'm sorry... I..i went too far, sorry Tubs.." he spoke softly.

"No.. it's alright you're right I'm being a baby bitch lol" he tried to laugh, but- it mostly came out as a rather dissapointing chuckle.

Tommy hugged him, apologizing as Tubbo reassured him it's fine, to which Tommy didn't believe him at all.
-

• • •