Jimin in Seoul

"will you stop calling me that?"

"No. You're cute"

"I'm 18, don't call me cute and stop calling me highschool hyung"

"Why should I stop? You're always my highschool hyung"

"Namjoon, I'm going to complete highschool in a month, I'm entering uni in a short time too "

"So what? I will still call you highschool hyung"

"Ughh!! You won"

"But..Don't forget me.. hyung'

"No way I would forget you joonie."

"I won't be able to see you everyday right"

"I will come to see you whenever I have time, okay?"

"Promise"?

"Promise"

Namjoon, don't forget to tell me if that bastard Jackson bullied you again. I don't want him anywhere near you, you have to tell me if he does anything that hurt you, I will rip his head off from his body. I'm being serious, don't let anyone rise a hand on you! If you do, you won't see me ever again, got it?

"Hyung, its been three years, he stopped bullying me a long ago. Stop worrying about me now. I can beat the crap out of people who even think of doing anything bad to me. I can protect myself hyung"

"But if you ever in need of help, call me right away I will come to you"

"Hyung promise me that you won't leave me alone in any circumstances"

"I promise joonie, my bub. Hyung will always have your back."

"You're cute hyungie"

"Cute my ass!, If I ever see a scratch on your body, if I see you helpless or you crying, I swear I'm going to kill anyone who is responsible for it!
Break their bones if anyone try to lay a finger on you or just call me!!"

"Hyung....why are you so protective of me? I don't deserve your care..."

"Shut it Namjoon! You deserve the whole world. You deserve all the care. You deserve every beautiful things in the world baby. You're pure, so pure. You deserve much more than you thought you do bub. You truly deserve the best in everything baby"

"Do I deserve you hyungie? because you're beautiful too.."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Namjoooonnn!!!!!!

"Wake up bitch! We're here"
_Hoseok shouted at sleeping Namjoon next to him, he fed up with him sleeping like a dead these days

"Hoseok! God why are you shouting? Does your pregnancy harmones acting up again??"
_asked Namjoon who was wide awake by his screaming

"Fuck you bitch!"
_hoseok snorted

"You won't bitch!"
_namjoon snorted back

"There's a thing called night for people to sleep, you know bitch?
You easily slip into sleeping mode like anywhere these days! What do you even do at night?"
Are you fucking anyone at nights?