Union of Hearts

"Baby.."

Jin turned around with a blur vision bc of welled up tears

Jin turned around with a blur vision bc of welled up tears. Namjoon was taking long breaths, disheveled hair, crumbled shirt, a total mess caused by him.

"I,..I wasn't thinking right Namjoon. Just ignore whatever I did earlier. Don't hate please" -said Jin

Jin was afraid to be hated by him more than anything

Jin was afraid to be hated by him more than anything. His actions may lead to create some new situations between them later but Namjoon felt like his heart been crushed by something hard bc Jin thought he will hate him for kissing him. He would never know that Namjoon carved his touch more than he can ever imagine.

"Whatever you did was right. I'm glad that you followed your heart this time. You made me so happy Jin" -namjoon cupped his face with his huge hands wiping his tears away.

"I.,,I don't understand.." -jin find his reaction complete opposite to what he thought. Namjoon should get mad, not to comfort a person like me. I'm messing with his life even more then,..then why he's still the same? Still protecting me? Jin could think of thousands sceneriors.

"Mind asking me the same questions again?"- Namjoon said refusing to let go of his face. Jin nods.

"Do you allow the girl to to.. touch you?"
-No

"Do you allow her to kiss you?
-No.

"But I saw her kiss you on your..cheek"
-I wasn't expecting that from her okay

"And ..did she ever kissed you on your li...
-No baby. I never did and won't let anyone.

"But you let me kiss you just a minutes ago"
-Yes I did

"What about the girl then? You said you both are going to marry soon"
- I can call it off anytime.

"Why would you do that? She loves you right."
-I belongs to someone else
(Jin went pale. He belongs to someone else mean, that girl isn't the only person he's going to hate for loving Namjoon.)

"Who's that person?"
- He's...

Namjoon's phone buzzed loudly causing Jin to back off from Namjoon immediately and Namjoon didn't get time to finish his sentence either, he took his phone out from his pocket and frowned upon seeing the caller before pressing the green icon.