It's Namjoon

"you scared the shit out of us, why did you disappear hyung??"
-hoseok shouted while barging in his apartment. There he saw their jin hyung sitting on the couch looking away with his dead eyes, both hands resting on either side of the couch

"Do you know how Namjoon is doing right now? You are hurting him hyung. your absence making him insane! H_he's dying inside but do you know what scares me most?
Him behaving like nothing's hurting and pretending everything is damn fine but I know, we all know he's not okay. It's been almost a week since you left the house and he's already a mess both inside and out, tho everything seems okay to others but it's not at the same time. He sits at your bed for hours at night and he will be at the company in the morning working like a clock. I haven't seen him eating properly these days and sleeping is too far. I almost died while convincing him to eat the day you left! It's not okay..
HE'S FUCKING NOT OKAY HYUNG! I hate to see him like this ! I hate this! I hate that I can't do anything to help him..
-Hoseok shouted again at Jin with tears falling on his face. Jimin rubbed Hoseok's back to calm him down.

Jin can say they're tired, well he wasn't that good either. One week without getting much sleep and enough food made him lost some pounds. Fortunately one of Jimin's regular customer at a cafe called him that morning to inform that they saw his worker (Jin) sleeping on the bench in a cemetery. He thanked the heavens knowing that Jin didn't leave the country. He rushed there after getting the info and convinced Jin to come with him. He don't have a choice but to take him to Hoseok's apartment since Jin refused to go back to Namjoon's. He requested not to tell Namjoon about his whereabouts bc he need some alone time. But Jimin atleast has to inform Hoseok that he found their hyung and if he going to take him to stay at Hoseok's apartment.

"I know you wouldn't mind if Jin hyung wants to stay here for a while and I'm sorry for letting him in without informing you first hyung"
_jimin apologizes

"Jimina I don't care even if you, Jin hyung, Jungkook, tae wants to live here forever. I don't mind asking Yoongi to live with us too so don't be sorry and you don't need my permission to do things. I'm really glad that you brought hyung to stay here. I won't ask for anything more as long as you all are happy"
_ Hoseok being the Angel he is always comforted Jimin that he did the right thing.

"Why were you in the cemetery hyung and for a week! Doesn't it scares you?
You could have come to this house. We thought you left to Beijing"
_ Hoseok asked slowly not want to upset Jin more

"I wanted to be alone. I missed grandpa"
_ said Jin. Jimin and Hoseok got the response they wanted. It was clear that he wanted to be alone after knowing his traumatic past with Namjoon. Losing his grandfather is like a addition to his already broken heart. It was the right thing to want some peace from everyone. They wouldn't allow him to leave anywhere if he informed them beforehand and Namjoon would've been stayed with him leaving everything behind if he proposed the idea of staying alone for time being. It wasn't convincing but he had to leave without anyone knowing. It was the best he can do at that time as for his knowledge.

"Hyung, Do you want to see Namjoon? I can go fetch him if you want to."
_said Hoseok placing a duvet over Jin's petite body. Jin cuddled the duvet immediately. He needed to be warmed up.

"N_no please, I'm not ready to see him yet"
_jin silently pleaded with those lifeless eyes

"It's okay hyung, you don't need to request me, I won't say anything about you staying here untill you're ready to talk to him. Is that okay for you?"
_asked Hoseok tho he wanted to say his friend that his hyung didn't leave him forever and wants to see him smile again but he has to wait.