NINE +

Warning: Mature Content 🔥
——————————————————————————
I woke up the next morning to the smell of something wonderful. I opened my eyes and realized I had some of the most restful sleep I have ever had in months.

There were no nightmares. I didn't even really dream. I slept so soundly that I was unaware of what time it was.

I got out of bed and grabbed my robe that I found in my bag. I wrapped it around me as I left my room, walking down the hallway to the kitchen.

I saw Sebastian standing there fully dressed. He was setting some cups down on the table. There were plates of food already made. Bacon, eggs, French toast, and fresh fruit. Tons of food laid across the table.

Sebastian looked up and saw me, he smiled.

"Well, good morning you. Sleep well?"

I almost blushed at his question. Surely he didn't know what I had done last night...

"Um, yes. I did. And you? Did you sleep at all? This looks amazing." I said. Sebastian smirked a bit, almost looking proud of himself.

"It's not much. Just wanted to make sure you ate something today. You'll need your energy for another long day of walking."

"Thank-you."

I was suddenly aware that he was fully dressed and I was not. I felt my cheeks blush a bit.

"Oh Merlin's beard, I suppose I should change." I said looking down at myself. Sebastian let out a small laugh and shook his head.

"You don't need to worry about that right now. Just eat."

I listened to him as I sat at the table quietly. I grabbed my cup and took a sip. Pumpkin juice. I smiled to myself. Sebastian sat down and started to eat his food.

It amazed me how I had not seen him in so long and yet now we seemed to eat every meal together as if no time had passed at all.

"We've got another long days walk ahead of us but it should just be one more night of camping out before we are there." Sebastian turned the conversation into something serious.

I slept so well that I did not even wake-up with the same sense of dread I had been feeling for the past few days.

"That's good. I'm hoping we can get there as soon as possible."

Sebastian reached across the table and took my hand in his.

"We will save them Y/n, I promise. I always keep my word." He said his eyes shining up at me.

I felt sparks shoot from my body as he touched me. As if some sort of electricity was flowing through the connection of our hands.

"I know."

I looked down at my plate and Sebastian let go of my hand. We finished eating in silence before I left to get dressed.

We walked outside the tent and Sebastian waved his wand muttering some sort of incantation before the tent was stripped down to its bare again. He set the items in his bag and turned to me.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded my head.

We started our long hike towards our next destination. We walked for what seemed like forever.

We had a few light conversations on the way, a little more than the first day. But I found it difficult to talk to him.

Remember what you did last night?

I couldn't get the thought out of my head. I almost felt too embarrassed to look Sebastian in the eye as he spoke.

Surely he had no idea what I had done, but I still felt as if he would find out. That somehow he would know and I'd feel even more guilty.