Chapter 6

NO-ONE POV

"Never leave me baby"

"I will never ",karina hold his hands.

"What happens if he find about
us ????...."

"He trusts me blindly babe , don't worry about it".

Yeonjun started kissing karina as their eyes met.He slowly undressed her and which leads to their hot makeout session . After the session both were tired , and ended up hugging each other and slept in the warm cozy bed .
As they both slowly falling into the depths of  the nap ,karina's phone started ringing,which made both of them to startle from their dreamland.

"What time is it????" , Karina looks so puffy as she massaged her temple.

"Ohhh fuck it's already 7 pm , i  need to go now!"

"Babe who's calling you?",yeonjun interrogated her with tired sleepy voice.

"It's hyunjin.!, don't make any sounds babe..!"

As she warned yeonjun she swiped the green answer icon .

___________________________________

"Hello babe "

"Where are you now babe  ???, I texted you a lot , " hyunjin tone was full of concern.

"Babe I'm at winter's home for the group project work,sorry i forgot to inform you about it , i was lost in middle of the project work".

"It's okay babe, no need to say sorry it's totally fine, i was worried about you , i will pick you up wait there I'll be there in five minutes.."

"No babe you don't have to come ,actually I'm on my way to home".

"Oh i see, tonight we have a family dinner babe ,you know it right??"

"I know babe ".

"See you at the dinner my love ".

"Love you bae ,take care."

"Love you jin."

___________________________________

She ended the call real quick and dressed up fastly.

"You leaving already"

"Yeah babe there's a family dinner ,I need to hurry up".

"See you later babe ,love you "

She leaned closer to yeonjun's face to kiss him before the departure.
Yeonjun felt so empty whenever karina mention the word 'leave',as he always afraid to loose her from his hands.He was afraid that one day hyunjin might caught them and karina will vanish from his dear life forever.

*****************************

NO-ONE POV

"You look amazing tonight babe!"

hyunjin complemented karina as he kissed her soft hands.