Tanjiro's Death

Author
In this story all the Hashira's are alive including Kagaya and renguko🙂

After Defeating Muzan the Hashira's
And the Member of DScorp. Was relieved that this was finally all over Some were crying while others are thinking what they should do next. Few Members approach the pillars asking if they were okay.

*Shinobu*
Yeah. We're okay.! " Shinobu happily replied "

*Mitsuri*
I can't believe that this is all over.! I'm so happy I could cry again! "Sobbing "

All the Hashira laugh except for Giyuu...
Shinobu being a chatterbox asked.

*Shinobu*
Giyuu-san, aren't you happy that this is now finally over? "She ask".

*Giyuu*
I'm happy... I just don't like smiling... "Giyuu Responded".

*Shinobu*
...Sigh...Emotionless as always.

*Giyuu POV*
💢💢💢... I have feelings to y'know..! "He said to himself ".

All the Members and Hashira's are Chatting happily about their accomplishments when they heard someone crying. They all went to see who it was...but when they arrived what they saw made them speechless. There was Nezuko crying...holding Tanjiro's lifeless body. Zenitsu and Inosuke are also crying side by side next to Nezuko while looking at their friend's Dead body... The Hashira and the other Members stood there watching Nezuko hugging her Brother's body... Some members started to crying and some couldn't believe it... Mitsuri and Muichiro we're also crying they didn't even notice tears were already falling in their faces... They didn't expect that Tanjiro would actually die...

The Stone Hashira approach Nezuko.

*Gyomie*
I'm so sorry for your loss Nezuko. Your Brother was a great warrior.

*Nezuko*
..."Nezuko couldn't say a word".

Obanai being a jerk as always

*Obanai*
As much as i hate Tanjiro.. I must say that he is quite a formidable swordsman.Your Brother was a great person Nezuko.

While they are comforting Nezuko off in the distance.There was Giyuu standing in the corner of the trees he couldn't believed that Tanjiro is dead.

*Giyuu POV*
...Tanjiro...you.. I..-I failed to protect you... I promise you that I want to have a life with you...I'm sorry I couldn't-..."Tears start falling down."

Now that Tanjiro is dead Giyuu couldn't fullfill his Promise.