Part 2 Flashback

If you guys are wondering what Giyuu Promised Tanjiro well here you go let's go back in time.

The Sun was setting and Giyuu was walking around the forest when he saw Tanjiro near a cliff admiring the view. Giyuu walked up to him slightly blushing. He wants to tell Tanjiro how he feels but there's a lot of questions that's been going around his head.

*Giyuu POV*
...Should i tell him now..? What if he doesn't like me that much... Or maybe he doesn't wanna talk to me anymore after I confessed...

While Giyuu was distracted by his thoughts he didn't realize that his already Behind Tanjiro. The next thing he knew was he already ask Tanjiro a question.

*Giyuu*
...What are you doing here..?

*Tanjiro POV*
I turned around surprised to see Giyuu-san standing behind me looking at me with those deep blue eyes and so I answered.

*Tanjiro*
I was admiring the view Giyuu-san.

As the two of them stood there In silence Tanjiro ask Giyuu if he wanna see the sunset next to him. Which Giyuu reply..

*Giyuu*
...Sure...

*Giyuu POV *
I was not expecting Tanjiro would want me to see the sunset next to him..so i walked up next to him trying my best not to blush. And my mind was wondering all around again. I can't concentrate when I'm near him whenever his near my heart keeps beating like crazy it's hard to maintain.It Feels like it wants to get out off my chest. I didn't even notice that Tanjiro has been calling me the whole time.

*Tanjiro PoV*
I've been calling Giyuu-san name for about 5 times but no answer...Is he distracted by something..?
I thought to myself...so i reach out to his haori and that startled him so i ask if he was okay then he said with the startled voice.

*Giyuu*
Y-Yeah... I'm fine..

*Giyuu POV*
I respond with a startled voice. Tanjiro and I stood their in silence for about 2mins.

*Tanjiro POV *
Well... this is kinda awkward...I thought to myself...
Oh yeah.. I forgot to ask why was Giyuu-san here.
So i asked him.

*Tanjiro*
Giyuu-san I forgot to ask you this earlier but why are you here?

The moment Tanjiro said those words Giyuu snap back from the reality he didn't think about his action would trouble him this much so he has to come clean.

*Giyuu*
I had nothing to do in my house so i want to take a breeze outside I didn't know how but for reason my feet drag me here in this path.

*Tanjiro*
Wait..So does that mean you were walking here aimlessly?

*Giyuu*
...Pretty much...i guess...

*Tanjiro POV *
I would have never imagined that Tomioka-san is sometimes weird.•chuckling•

Giyuu notice that tanjiro is slightly laughing so he ask.

*Giyuu *
...What are you laughing at...?

Tanjiro snap and said

*Tanjiro*
N-Nothing!

*Tanjiro POV *
I'm such an idiot for chuckling infront of him he might think I'm weird or something.

*Giyuu POV *
Tanjiro blushed and looks away to avoid me.
Wait...could it be...that he...

*Giyuu*
...
* Tanjiro*
...

*Giyuu Pov*
...Better to do it now...I guess... So I won't regret this in the future...

*Giyuu*
....Tanjiro?