Part 6 First Appearance

Shinobu pov
The Upper moon demon throws Nezuko in my Direction...Thinking if I should get out of the way...or if i do Nezuko would be more badly injured...she's already in a bad shape... So I let myself to get hit with Nezuko's Body the two of us went flying. My back hit a tree hurting myself just to Protect Nezuko who's already unconscious and badly injured. The demon dash towards us holding up his fist and was about to punch us...As i hold Nezuko's unconscious body...I buried myself into her neck for what's about to happen when suddenly...

*SLASHED*

Shinobu pov
The Demon's arm got cut...The Demon scream with  agony he couldn't heal his arm because it was burning nonstop...The Demon look aside angry.
I followed his gaze...What i saw paralyzed me...It was Tanjiro holding his katana at the Demon looking so furious with those bloody deep red eyes...The Demon cursed at Tanjiro saying... The F*** is wrong with you!?..Can't you see that this humans are Demon Slayers!?.. I know... Tanjiro respond...Raising his katana...You useless sh-....
<<<HINOKAMI KAGURA(Third form- Raging Sun)>>>
The demon didn't get to finished his word because Tanjiro already be headed him with a single strike... Tanjiro looks at the Demon's face and said... No one hurts my sister when I'm around...There i was watching as the Uppermoon's body keeps burning and disintegrated into the air...Tanjiro withdraw his Katana and looks at me... Asking me who i was...Oh right...I forgot that he doesn't remember everyone..
My name is Shinobu Kocho...I'm your sister's senior...He keeps staring back and forth at me and Nezuko...then said...Wait here... As i sat there looking what he wants to do...He carried Zenitsu's unconscious body in his back and turn his attention to me...He walks up to me and ask if i can walked...I'd be lying if i told him that i can. I couldn't even move a muscle so i told him that i can't...then out of the blue he hoisted Me and Nezuko up in his other arm... He Said don't let go of my Sister...and he run carefully straight to Nezuko's place being so careful not to drop the three of us...
The moment we got there he place us to rest and call some medics in the village...
I can believe this is all happening right in front of my eyes...And surely i drift to sleep....Knowing there's a Demon taking care of us...

The Next Morning

Nezuko Pov

I wake up in my room and saw Shinubo-san and Zenitsu all the of us covered up with bandages... I couldn't remember what happened last night the only thing I remember was we were fighting an Uppermoon...I tried to get up but...Oww...the pain in my back is killing me...i can smell something cooking in the kitchen wondering who's cooking...I hear a plates clinks...There i see in the Kitchen Tanjiro peeking his head out while holding a plate of food... He carry the plate to me and ask how i was feeling...I said... I'm fine... and I started crying again...My brother ask me why i was crying... And told him...That you left me again...putting both my hands in my face...My Brother hug me...Don't cry now...i came back didn't I... My Brother said...and I hugged him back crying in his clothes...Don't leave me again brother...Please....

Tanjiro's Pov
I told Nezuko I won't leave her again but in return I want her to help me retrieve my memories...Which she happily accepted...Nezuko ask me what happened last night and so i told her everything...
Then she asked the following question...So what are you gonna do now Brother...you already killed alot of your kind... I pat Nezuko's head... You don't have to worry about them I already made my decision...I smiled... Nezuko was confused so she asked me...
What do you mean brother...? I'm planning on staying beside you Nezuko after all your gonna help me remember everything that's happened in the past...Nezuko smiled and hug me again.... So does that mean your gonna follow me back in the Demon Slayer's HQ Big Brother..?.. Sure...I guess...as long they keep their sword in its place then I'll follow you...YAY!!! Nezuko was ecstatic...

      In the HQ Master Ubuyashiki holds another
meeting with the Hashira.

UBUYASHIKI : You guys are aware that i sent Kocho to look after Nezuko correct?
ALL: Yes.
RENGUKO: Why are you asking us Master?
UBUYASHIKI :Well...While.. Nezuko was doing her patrol an Uppermoon showed up..
ALL:...!
UBUYASHIKI: The moment the Upper moon showed up Kocho got out to her hiding place and stood infront of Nezuko then out of nowhere Zenitsu himself was there too.
OBANAI: Wait what..!? how did he get there.!?
UBUYASHIKI: According to crow's report he followed Kocho in the Village...
GYOMIE: What then Master...What happened..?
UBUYASHIKI : All three of them have no match to the Uppermoon.
ALL: ..!
MITSURI:...So..wait...are they dead!?
UBUYASHIKI: Relax my child none of them were killed by the Upper moon.
ALL: *Confused*&*Shocked*
GYOMIE:...What..?Did the Uppermoon let them go.?.What do you mean they weren't killed by an Uppermoon.?
UBUYASHIKI:...Well...

<<< All the Hashira listened intently wanting to
know how Shinubo,Nezuko, and Zenitsu survived an Uppermoon.>>>

UBUYASHIKI:..Someone joined the fight out of nowhere.
ALL:* Confused *Wondering who this person is..Because none of us are even there to help..Who's strong enough to kill an Uppermoon...
RENGUKO: Someone in the corp..Master..?
UBUYASHIKI:...Something like that..he smiled..
OBANAI:So someone in the corp members is strong as us...
RENGUKO: We should question every single one of our members who manage to slayed the Upper moon.
UBUYASHIKI:..I think you all misunderstand me...
All:*Confused*
UBUYASHIKI:*Smiled*... It was Tanjiro who save them from the Uppermoon.

Everyone was shocked that Tanjiro yet again killed another demon not just a normal demon but an Uppermoon Demon..

UBUYASHIKI: I think kocho will be here tonight
So i wanna ask her some det-...

The meeting was interrupted by Kocho's Crow

Crow
Kwa,kwa, Nezuko, Shinobu, Zenitsu and Demon Tanjiro are on it's way..!

ALL..!

MUICHIRO:...In broad daylight..?

Mitsuri's face lit up...

MITSURI:...So Tanjiro's coming here.!?

Crow
...Yes...

Mitsuri
EEK!!!

Giyuu
...

Suddenly they felt a strong presence behind their Master Preparing their Katana's for what's about to come all of the sudden... Tanjiro appeared behind their Master's back holding Nezuko and Zenitsu in both arms and Shinobu in Tanjiro's back...That was the first time. They saw Tanjiro.