Part 15

When they arrived at the Corps base. Nezuko falls asleep on her brother's back.

Tanjiro:"I'll take Nezuko back to her room."

Shinobu:*Giggling* "Please do."

Tanjiro disappeared from the Hashira's sight taking Nezuko with him.

Rengoku:"Those Kamado siblings are very Unique." *Smiles*

Gyomie:"They sure are. The Gods must have blessed them with good hearts."

Mitsuri:"I agree.!" *Smile*

Muichiro:"Now that we know, Tanjiro is not one of Akuma's subordinates we can rest easy."

Rengoku:"Yeah, I was shocked when his the one who said Akuma's name first."

Giyuu:"... His still a bit reckless even though his already a demon..."

Sanemi:"Tch.! Whatever as long he doesn't harm a human. I won't bother him." *Pissed*

Shinobu:"Are you really sure about that.?" *Smile*

Sanemi:"Tch.! I'm going back to my Estate."

After he said that Sanemi walks off. Leaving the other Hashira.

Obanai:"I'm going back as well."

Shinobu:"I think it's best if all of us returned to our Estates and rest. Tonight is also an another long night for all of us." *Smile*

Everyone agreed and scattered on their way back to their Estate. Except for one. Instead of going back to his Estate Giyuu made his way to the Butterfly Mansion. When he arrived. He asked Aoi if Tanjiro was in his room.

Aoi:"I think I saw Tanjiro in the outside Training Grounds."

Giyuu:"... Oh Okay."

Aoi bowed and returned back to her duties. Giyuu entered the Mansion to look for Tanjiro. When he saw Tanjiro. Tanjiro was sitting on the porch looking outside. He's heart starts beating like crazy after seeing Tanjiro. He hesitantly approach him.

Giyuu:"... Tanjiro."

Tanjiro:"Hmm..?"

Tanjiro look at his back to see Giyuu staring at him with a tinted blush on his cheeks.

Tanjiro:"Need anything.?"

Giyuu:"... I... uhh... I just wanted to say. You did a Great job capturing both of those Demons."

Giyuu said while scratching the back of his head.

Tanjiro:"... Really, thank you."

Tanjiro returned his gaze back from the outside.

Giyuu:"... Say... do you have a free time today..?"

Tanjiro:"... Hmm... I do. I'm just gonna spend it on sleeping all day till noon."

Giyuu:"..."

Tanjiro:"Why'd you asked.?"

Giyuu:"... Would you like to hangout with me... for a bit..?"

Giyuu said. He was very hesitant to say it. But, thankfully he did. Tanjiro looks back at him. He was staring at the floor gripping on his haori.

Tanjiro:"... Shouldn't you be resting..? Aren't you tired from last night's mission..?"

Giyuu:"... I'm... not that tired..."

Tanjiro looks at Giyuu with a little concerned. But seeing how gloomy he was.

Tanjiro:"If you say so..."

Tanjiro sighed and Giyuu looks up to Tanjiro way.

Tanjiro:"Fine, I'll hangout with you today." *Smiles*