Part 7 Demon in the HQ

I think my brain is about to explode 🥲🥲🥲
Oh..Yeah and Btw i also forgot to mention in the first chapter that Tanjiro can still use Water Breathing.
Anyway let's get on with this story.!

Shinobu:...Thanks for carrying us here Tanjiro.

Tanjiro:...Hmmm...Don't get used to it...

Shinobu laughed.

Nezuko:...I think Big Brother's Teleporting ability could come in handy going from place to place
(・'ω'・)

Tanjiro: ...

Everyone in the room was silent. As they watched Tanjiro following Shinobu's order.Tanjiro nodded and disappears again bringing Nezuko and Zenitsu along ...Not knowing GOD knows where..

MITSURI:..Ugh...Darn... i didn't get to say "Hello".
GIYUU: ...
UBUYASHIKI:Kocho?
SHINOBU:Yes Master.
UBUYASHIKI: So...Tell me what you know about Tanjiro.

Shinobu's face lit up and said...

SHINOBU: Oh..My... I would love to share what i learned about him.! *Smiling*

     Shinobu told them what actually happened and what also happened when the battle ended...She talks About how Tanjiro carried them all the way in to Nezuko's Room,How he take care all of them, Cooked their Food and so on....Everyone in the room was shocked and some were laughing knowing that the Tanjiro they once knew haven't changed at all...Well except for being a demon of course and also Forgetting them.

RENGUKO:..That's Our Kamado boy alright*smiled*
MITSURI: I'm so happy that tanjiro hasn't changed at all..!
OBANAI: The Fact he Forgot all of us I won't forgive him.!
MUICHIRO: I'm Glad his back...*smiles*
GYOMIE:Thank the GODS for making Tanjiro being himself...
SANEMI: ...If he goes berserk I'm killing him..
UBUYASHIKI:...So what are...his intentions now..?
SHINOBU:...According to what i heard when Nezuko and Tanjiro were talking next to me...His goal was to bring back his Memories...And he wants Nezuko to help him...
UBUYASHIKI:...I see...Another question Kocho...Does tanjiro get aggressive when he smells or near blood..?

Everyone was silent..

Shinobu smiled

SHINOBU:...I don't think so..*smiles*...Because in our battle against the Uppermoon the three of us are all bloody.He just approach me and ask if i was okay.
Looking at his eyes he shows no sign of aggression.Instead of eating us he help us.*Smiles again*

UBUYASHIKI:..Well it looks like we no problem keeping him around.*Smiles softly*.I'll take your Word for it Kocho thank you for your report.Bring Tanjiro here tomorrow we need to introduce ourselves again.

SHINOBU:..Nods

MITSURI:.. YAYYY.!..We're keeping Tanjiro..!

Everyone was Ecstatic and also relieved that Tanjiro is back apart from being a demon of course. They happily Accepted Tanjiro without a doubt in mind. While they are chatting happily about Tanjiro's return.No one noticed that Giyuu himself walked out
already. Giyuu went to the butterfly estate.Looking for Nezuko hoping to see Tanjiro again.

Giyuu Pov
It's been 3years yet i still have my feelings for him too bad he couldn't remember who i was though...*Smiles*.... Don't worry Tanjiro I'll make you remember who I am...

Tanjiro POV
I put Zenitsu's knocked out body in the clinic bed...
I still can't believe...I'm friends with this guy in my human days..