Part 8 Childhood Memory

Everyone in the room was stunned. Thinking what in the world they just witnessed. Giyuu got up and went to his Estate. He went inside his house and took Tanjiro's haori on his drawer that Nezuko gave him. He then went on his way to the Butterfly Estate thinking that Tanjiro might still be there.

When he arrived at the Butterfly Estate.

Giyuu PoV
... I really hope he's still here. Tanjiro... I was walking aimlessly in the corridor when.

^Door Slides Open^

*The one who got out in the room was... Tanjiro. Shit... I couldn't move... He looks at me confused.

Tanjiro:"Uh hello.?"

Giyuu:"...H-Hello."

Tanjiro:"Err... Can I help you with something.?"

Giyuu:"..."

Tanjiro PoV
Is he okay.? He just keeps staring back at me.

Giyuu PoV
..Shit... He's gonna think I'm weird if I don't move here. I look away and approach him. I don't want him to see me red in the face.

Tanjiro PoV
Oh. He already move. Oh yeah, before I forget.

Tanjiro:"Hey Giyuu was it.? Can you help me get to the person who makes the Uniforms. Shinobu told me that she told that person to make a Uniform for me. She also told me to get it today.?"

Giyuu:"S-Sure."

Giyuu PoV
Tanjiro holds out his hand to me. My eyes widened. Shoot.! My face is going redder at this point.

Tanjiro:"Imagine the person's place and hold my hand I'll teleport us there."

Tanjiro PoV
I hold out my hand to Giyuu but for some reason he's hesitant. His face is also going red. Is he embarrassed or something.? He doesn't have a fever right.?"

Giyuu:"Let's just walk..."

Tanjiro:*Confused* "Huh?"

Giyuu: It's just at the other side of this place. Don't worry there's a shade on the way you don't have to worry about the sunlight.

Giyuu PoV
I can't... If i take his hand. I might... I gritted my teeth and looked down to hide my flushed face.

Tanjiro POV
Why won't he take my hand? Does he not trust me.?
So much for being my sister's trainer I guess. So I just followed him behind.

Tanjiro and Giyuu walk to the place where Uniforms are being made. Both of them neither said a word on the way. When they arrived.

Giyuu:"We're here."

Tanjiro:"..Erm..Thanks.."

Tanjiro PoV
I went inside and ask for the uniform that was made for me. The person who made the uniform is terrified to see me. I can't blame her I'm a Demon after all. She hands me the Uniform. It's the same uniform as the other's are wearing. I thank the person and head out. When i got out to the place. I'm surprised that Giyuu is still there waiting. Still looking down at the ground.

Tanjiro:"Err... Are you still waiting for someone?"

*No answer. I shrug it off and was planning to leave when.*Grabs* He grab my hand. I look behind me confused his still looking at the ground.

Giyuu PoV
I grab Tanjiro's hand. He looks at me with a confused expression on his face.

Tanjiro:"Is something wrong?"

*I grip his hand harder*

Tanjiro POV
His gripping harder does he want to fight me or something.? But his scent... It's not Angered or Hostility instead It's Joy and Sadness. What the heck is wrong with him.?