Part 7.5 Demon in the HQ

Next NIGHT

It was almost Sun down Nezuko and all the other members of the DScorp. Have their own Mission that night...So the only Members that haven't left are the Hashira's.

    The Master and the Hashira's are already there only waiting for two more to come.

MITSURI:...I can't believe we actually got to see tanjiro now..!
MUICHIRO:..Mhmm...*He nodded*
OBANAI Pov:..TANJIRO I'M GONNA KILL YOU..!
SANEMI:..You guys are Excited over a Freaking Demon..?...How lame..
RENGUKO:...I can't wait to see Kamado boy.*Laughs*
GYOMIE:...All of you calm down.
GIYUU:..*Quite nervous and slightly blushing*
UBUYASHIKI :..*Smiling*

          Don't worry none of the Hashira notice.
                     Except for us though.😏😏😏

Moments later Shinobu and Tanjiro arrived
Mitsuri's face lit up after seeing Tanjiro she rushed
over trying to give Tanjiro a Hug but Tanjiro avoided her because he didn't know who she was...So instead she Hug the Ground. She got up and hold both of her cheeks just like in this photo...

 She got up and hold both of her cheeks just like in this photo

Obanai being overprotective towards Mitsuri
said...

OBANAI:.I'm gonna kill you.!You little brat.!

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro: ...?

Then Out of Nowhere a small fight Begins the moment Tanjiro arrived.Obanai grab a wooden sword tried to hit Tanjiro but he missed because tanjiro is way more faster than any Hashira in that meeting.He tried hitting tanjiro again*missed* and again*Missed*and again* again another missed*Obanai is getting really pissed because Tanjiro just keeps dodging his attacks..Gyomie told Obanai to settle down but...Obanai being stubborn bastard won't sit still.. I'm not settling down without hitting this DAMN kid!..he said...Tanjiro sighs...and walks over to him...Obanai dashed over and swung his wooden sword over tanjiro's shoulder but Tanjiro was faster....He aim for Obanai's neck from behind knocking him out with a simple chop being careful not to hurt Kaburamaru aka (his snake friend)...

Something like this... along the line if you get what i mean.🙂🙂🙂

🙂🙂🙂