Part 12

Nezuko:"Brother, the sun will rise soon. We didn't even get to see another Demon."

Tanjiro:"Mhmm... yeah."

As the night was falling down. A sudden change of wind turned their peaceful night into an unpleasant one.

Tanjiro:"Looks like we have one now."

Nezuko:"Eh.? But this presence it's way stronger than the normal one's we've fought."

Tanjiro:"That wouldn't matter. Stay close to me."

Nezuko nods and stayed close to her brother. Then few moments later. It appeared.

LowerRank 1:"My, my aren't you two so cute together inside of a coffin." *Smirk*

Tanjiro:"..."

Nezuko:"..."

Nezuko grips on her brother's haori.

LowerRank 1:"Come now. I won't hurt you both. Yet..."

No response. Both Tanjiro and Nezuko just look at the Demon.

LowerRank 1:"Tch.! Don't you brats know how to respond.!? How inappropriate of the both of you.!"

Tanjiro sighed as Nezuko just looked at the Demon with a terrified look on her face.

LowerRank 1:"You Demon brat boy.! You really know how to rub someone in a wrong way!."

Tanjiro:"Are you done yapping.?"

LowerRank 1:".!?"

LowerRank 1 PoV
Y-Yapping.!? Who does this bastard think he really is.!? How dare he.! I'm gonna teach him a lesson myself before bringing them to my Master.

LowerRank 1:"I'm gonna teach you a lesson that you wouldn't forget...! Make sure to remember this.!"

After the Demon said all the things he wanted to say. He attacked both Tanjiro and Nezuko. Tanjiro carried Nezuko and dodged it all pretty quickly.

Tanjiro:"Too slow."

LowerRank 1:".!?Don't you dare mock me you little piece of trash.!💢"

He launched another attack yet missed again.

Tanjiro:"If you're talking about yourself then you better keep it indoors." *Smirks*

LowerRank 1:"Quit mocking me brat.!"

He keeps on attacking both Tanjiro and Nezuko. But all attempts were pointless because Tanjiro can easily dodge them.

Tanjiro:"You really need to learn how to aim at this point."

LowerRank 1:"Shut up.!" *Pissed*

Tanjiro disappears and quickly appears behind on one of the thick trees in the forest. He can hear the Demon shouting cursing at them. He place Nezuko down.

Nezuko:"Brother, I'm scared."

Tanjiro:"Don't worry. I'll capture him very quickly."

He disappears and reappears instantly behind the Demon.

Tanjiro:"I'm here. No need to be rude about it."

The Demon look behind him and saw Tanjiro. Staring at him. For reason it pisses him more than anything. He turned his whole body towards Tanjiro and starts to attack him again. This time instead of Dodging, Tanjiro's taking the full blow.
The Demon grinned thinking that he won.