Chapter 12 - Akiri

KIO BARGED INSIDE MY OFFICE AND handed me the documents I need to sign to play a role on the stage play of Tokyo Blade.

"I'm playing. . . Aki? Who's that?" i questioned, and he sat down the sofa.

"A colleague of Touki and Princess Saya's. I probably think they gave you Aki since your appearance and way of speak is similar to yours." Kio shrugged, sipping on the coffee he brought.

' I don't remember that role at all . . . is it because of. . .? ' I pondered, looking down at the documents.

' Akiri, one of Princess Saya's most trusted colleague and a girl who has secret feelings for Touki, Princess Saya's fiancee.
Aki dies during the battle of the Shinjuku Faction and Shibuya Faction while she tried to protect Princess Saya, the love of his love's lover. She was also sent by the Shinjuku faction as a spy to the Shibuya faction, and due to her amazing and precise experience, she managed to acquire their trusts with ease and blended in.

In short, she's a manipulative, deceptive, and a sly woman. She's soft on the outside, but has a fierce and nasty personality on the inside. She hates those who hurts the people she treasures, and loves those who treasures them. She will not hesitate to kill or torture those who stand in her way. A fair competitor. She's blunt and honest, which makes people hate her easily.

Her feelings for Touki was conveyed during her dying moment. ' I read, and can't help but feel annoyed.

"She seems awfully similar to me in terms of personality, I see. . ." I gripped the papers hard, an annoyed expression plastered across my face.

"Well, yeah." Kio shrugged, and I threw my pencil at him.

"At least disagree!" I yelled, and he laughed like an old man.

"Why? She fits you perfectly! You're manipulative, deceptive, and sly. In a good way." he sounded hesitant at the last part, and I threw another pencil at him.

"There's nothing good about being manipulative than the authority and control you get, dumbass!" I sighed, signing the paper.

"Well, it can't be helped. It's pretty convenient for me too, since it'll be easier to portray her." I took a hair tie, and tied my hair in a low ponytail and wore my anti-radiation glasses, since I was going to read the manga of Tokyo Blade. In one sitting.

"You're working? Really? While this hot man is in front of you?" Kio asked, and I looked at him with a bored expression.

"Keep dreaming, bitch."

~

[AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

For those who are confused on who Akiri is, she's just a character I added so that I don't have to replace someone from the original casting of the stage play. There won't be major changes in the play because of Akiri/Eura's appearance, so don't worry about that! ( I hope Abiko-sensei forgives me. )